Pyaar Ka Mausam

It was an usual afternoon at the Chauhan house. When Nand Kishore, Sandhya, Kunal, Meghna were busy in their office, Khyati shifted to her college campus, Nirmala in the temple, Daadaji out for a visit at his friends', and Naina plunged in her IIT books, Karan was one soul feeling bored inside those four walls, having nothing to keep himself busy. Since his roommate became his best friend, loneliness was quite an annoying thing in his life. He was the little boy who just waited for any company to be with him, and by any company it actually meant his "Naina Friend".

"I am getting so bored.", Karan closed the novel he was reading and left it on the nightstand.
"Whaat ? Karan Singh Chauhan is feeling bored ?", Naina stopped her own work and turned back to face Karan. "Is the man who is used to spending his life alone in his closed room, bored right now ?"
"Naina !", Karan faked anger. "You know it very well how everything has changed. First I used to do so much being alone. Now I don't even want to remain lonely, since you and I have become friends.", he walked to Naina's working table.

Naina got touched and closing her books, she decided to spend more time with her dost.

"Alright ! Then what do you want to do ?"
"Let's go outside. I mean, shopping... No no, no shopping."
"Why not shopping ?"
"Heard that shopping is the biggest enemy of guys."
"Hmmm?!", she frowned her brows.
"Now don't get angry. Let's go and eat some ice-cream. You asked me to take you out that day na ? But I refused. So why not today?", his excitement rang in his tone.
"Chalo then! Let's have some good ice-cream. Never say no to ice-creams.", the young lady stood up convinced.

Both got downstairs and reached their driver when they were suddenly stopped.

"Karan! Naina! Are you going somewhere beta ?"

They turned their head to fall on their smiling mother coming from the temple.

"Mah, Karan was feeling bored so we just decided to hang out a little bit."
"I see. Be careful, it seems to rain late this afternoon."
"But mah, it's being so sunny. And don't worry. We have our anokha dost (unique friend) with us na?", Naina teased Karan and his umbrella.
"HAHA very funny. You will see when you will feel its importance."

Naina chuckled discretely.

"Anyways... Bye mah.", Karan looked at Nirmala.
"Have a good day the both of you."

Both smiled at her and the driver opened the door for them.

"Always keep smiling my kids.", the mother, thinking, waved at her two children who got into the car.

"God Naina, how long will you take to choose one flavour ?"
"Wait Karan, let me decide."
"And my ice-cream is now melting Naina."
"Then take another one. That other day's is also to be taken na.", Naina smiled looking at him.
"Madam, please make it fast, we have some other customers to serve also."
"Bhaiyaa, you are suggesting so many good choices of ice-creams that I am quite confused. Don't worry, I will make it right now."

The confused child was looking very carefully at all the flavours and counted one by one, while Karan, though he was impatient to taste his dessert, deep inside, couldn't miss to admire the childish nature of his young wife.

"... Eeny meeny miny moe. YAAY vanilla one."

Karan smiled widely whilst seeing her other side, the one of a little girl she still remained. He was kind of an admirer of her beautiful and innocent curve and never missed to adore it whilst appearing.

"Karan, don't you want an other one ?"

She turned her face towards Karan and noticed he was lost somewhere.