Twitches and Stitches (ticci toby love story)

I sat in the almost perfect waiting room. I sighed and scanned the room loud music blaring in my ears. The only person in here other then my self was my "wonderful" mother. "Flare Switch?" a nurse called out. My mother yanked off my headphones and I shot up. "Come on honey.." she growled. I followed the nurse into a small room, there was a desk and two chairs in front of it. The walls were a creamy color of tan, one poster was on the wall. It read, "Believe in yourself!". I rolled my eyes at it. "Dr.Carterson should be in soon!" the nurse said flashing me a fake smile. I pulled my hood of my hoodie over my head. I could feel a glare of hatred from my mother as I did so. About five minutes a tall, bald dude walked in. He instantly gave me the creeps. "Aww Miss Switch please take a seat." he said in a sing song voice. I sat down folding my pale hands in my lap. My skin looked almost grayish, I guess that's what I get for hardly leaving my dark room. "So, what seems to be the problem?" Dr. Carterson asked. I opened my mouth but my mother quickly answered him. "She doesn't act normal. All she does is whisper to herself and never goes outside unless its raining!" my mother screeched. I winced at her voice as it echoed in the small room. " And she is home schooled?" he asked annoyances in his deep voice. "yes..." I whispered in my raspy voice. I hardly ever talked. "Does she have any disorders?" He asked a little shocked that I talked. "She does. Flare-" my mother growled my name. "Flare has something that starts with an "N" and has something to do with the dark." Dr.Carterson nodded. "First lets start with a few tests..." he smiled.

It was quite in the car ride home. I had found out I had many more disorders. The moment we pulled up in the drive way I jumped out and ran to my room, locking the door behind me. I breathed in a sigh of relief that I was back in my dark room. I turned on the light on my desk. It wasn't bright, just enough light to draw with. I sat down in the comfortable chair. I picked up the pencil and continued to draw my favorite O.C. She had stiches all over her and was in my opinion beautiful. To my mother she looked like a monster, a horrible monster. Oh well... I looked at the red digital clock on my night stand. "1:30 a.m..." I read out loud. I dragged my body to bed and fell down on to its cold covers. I didn't bother to change out of my skinny jeans and hoodie. I fell asleep almost instantly.

{Toby's prov.}

I slipped down the dark hallway to Masky's and Hoodie's room. I heard muffled laughter from inside. 'Still awake..' I thought, disappointed. I wanted to prank them, since is has been a while. I trudges back to my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I ripped of the stupid mouth guard and goggles chucking the at the wall. I yawned stretching out the gaping hole in the on the side of my mouth. I slumped against the wall tapping my hatchet on the wooden floor. I heard voices coming down the hallway and shot up grabbing the mouth guard and goggles placing them on my face. There was a knock on my door and I opened it. "Hey Sally, hey Lilly(a creepy pasta like sally)." I exclaimed bending down to their eye level. "Toby can you play with us?" Sally asked rocking back and forth on her toes. "Sure!" I said ruffling her hair. "Yay!" they both yelled grabbing both of my hands a ran down the hallway. I stumbled after them to their room. "Lets have a tea party!" Sally exclaimed. Just as I was about to sit down with them, BEN came bursting in. "TOBY! SLENDER NEEDS YOU NOW!" He screamed, he looked scared. I shot up and ran to Slender's office, forgetting about Sally's tea party. I knocked on the door. "Come in!' Slender boomed. I peeked my head inside, Slender sat at his desk. I walked in a sat down in the chair before him. 'Toby, I need you to go watch this girl.." Slender boomed. He handed me a picture of an almost ill looking girl. Dark hair, grayish skin, deep sad eyes, and a scar on her neck. "Her name is Flare Switch." he said. " In the up coming days I am going to make something tragic happen to her, I need you to see how she handles it" I nodded and sat up. That wasn't too bad, BEN always makes things seem a lot worst anyways.