Track 01 : The new Ride

"... You're right, that was funny, but I don't think that Mantis called Rocket a 'Trash Panda', it was Peter in some scenes earlier.", Heat comments as she and the rest of ShinganCrimsonZ sit in the cafe in the ground floor of Banded Rocking Records, or BRR for short.

Crow, the front vocalist of the Visual Kei band, faceplants. "Aw yes! You're right! Mantis called him a 'Puppy' not 'Trash Panda'... Now I remember it! But who called him a 'Fox' again? Nebular?", he asks. "I think that actually was her. But I'm not sure...", Rom, the drummer of ShinganCrimsonZ, answers. "It was her", Hear quickly added and the five are bursting in a laughing fit. "Aw man! I think almost no one got that right. It's kinda like an running gag in that movie!", the quirky britain girl sights with a small laugh.

"Yep, kinda similar to some fan comments over Crow. Hence." "Hey!", the short hedgehog yells towards the bassist Yaiba, as he comments onto Heat's realisation. (It not like that some fans had mistaken him (in his human form) for a lion, cat etc. *irony mode off*)

"That was just at the start...", Crow mumbles as he almost sinks more into his Star Lord Hoodie he got before the second movie premiered in Midi City from his best friend Heat, who uses the moment and pulls his baseball cap into his face. "Aw c'mon Heat! I knew you would pull off this move!", Crow grins, putting his cap back onto his head.

The group burst again into a laughing fit, as the president of BRR, Maple, is interrupting the group : "Did you enjoyed the premier of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 yesterday?". Crow's black hedgehog tail suddenly twitches like crazy. "You bet Prez! It was awesome!", the black and red haired vocalist shouted the last word, while being a total fanboy. Heat grins and nods before answering : "Totally! GotG2 is even after watching it before on the Los Angeles Premier evening in my dimension still awesome." With that sentence she earns a questioning look from the egg (yep, no jokes guys, Mapel is an egg.) "GotG is the short form for Guardians of the Galaxy.", Crow answer the almost upcoming question of the president.

"Ah yes, I shortly forgot it, thanks Crow.", Maple thanks the vocalist for the short info, (He didn't knew that before) before he continues : "Well, the Disney Adventure Land here in Midi City has send out invitations for the grand opening of their latest ride..."

"Guardians of the Galaxy : Mission Breakout! I've heard about it. It's gonna replace Tower of Terror, in the park.", Crow suddenly ends Marples sentence. "How do you know about it? Hence there no Legend of information about it on other sites.", Yaiba replies, at that Crow rolls his eyes : "As if Yaiba. Disney is advertising this like crazy alongside the latest movie in the franchise."

"You know a lot about it, that's quite surprising.", Aion gives a small glance over to the hedgehog, who catches the glance and throws a death stare back. "Sorry if I'm a big fan of GotG. It's not that the movies are a ton of fun to watch and are one of the best movie franchises since TRON.", Crow comments and grumbles something like "Unless any horror movies".

"Can we all agree that we're all going to the Opening party. And yes I mean that we're all going to ride the drop tower as well Aion.", Heat says and gives a side glance to the guitarist who wanted to add that he don't want to expirence that drop tower. Tower of Terror was alright for him but the ride (meaning the drop tower main ride) was too much.

"When is the opening of the ride actually?"