one.

Since my mom got a new job we had to move from Baltimore to Pennsylvania. I was fine with moving, i was bullied in school anyways.

Monday morning:

I roll up of my bed. and i start getting ready. I took my time, since i actually got up early.

I was excited for my new school, even though i had some bad experiences like i said earlier.

Let me stop procrastinating. I turned over to look at the clock 7:15. Okay so i have 45 minutes to get ready and to get to school.

I called for my brother Jermaine. and heard nothing. Damn. I guess i have to walk to school.

I click on Google maps. It's only a 10 minute walk, not that bad.

Finally i'm here. I looked above and read the sign,Reading Senior Highschool.

Then i unlocked my phone and saw the time. 7:58. i gotta hurry up. first period is at 8:00.

I speed walked to ms.salko's class. And sat down. Phew, i just made it.

"Oh a new student. would you like to introduce yourself?" Ms.Salko says. I was thinking to myself "obviously not you dumb bitch" but i decided to introduce myself anyways. "I'm Diamond but i like to be called Dee." Then i hear a masculine voice say "Why don't you like to be called Diamond? It's pretty name"

Just by looking at him i knew he was the popular boy who flirts with every girl. I already fell for someone like that once, i'm not going to again.

I turn to him and roll my eyes. To my surprise he responds with "Why you rolling your eyes at me Babygirl?" This time, i chose to ignore him.

Lunch :

I look around the cafeteria and see tables full of different groups of people. I sat down at one of them. And this girl with dark brown hair and braces says "Hi i'm flau'jae. Are you new here?" I respond with "Yeah , i just moved from Baltimore." She then introduces me to everyone at the table. Alyssa, Roscoe, Nia, Mani, J.I, Key, Niqo.

Then when we're all trying to have a conversation Nova pulls up a chair and sits down.

A/N
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and reading my story! It means a lot. And I left you on a bit of a cliff hanger aha. I will try to update daily ;)