That Moment

"Hello? Henry! I have no idea where I am, gosh was I so stupid to think roaming on my own was a brilliant idea." I was out of breathe by the time I finished that sentence, once again I had reached his voicemail. I was panting, sweating, and shaking. I had no clue on where I was, this was not how I pictured my visit to London. I was on the verge of crying, I was lost.

I began to run towards a restuarant that seemed to be full of people, surely someone had an idea of where Uncle Henry lived. The streets were so busy, I just pushed through the crowd of people but I could say it was a really pretty evening. The moon was full and it illuminated the water just below the bridge I was crossing.

Without bothering to look if anyone was exiting the restuarant, I pulled open the door then all of a sudden I abruptly crashed into someone and fell to the ground. 

"Hey!" I yelled in agonizing pain.

"Oh my, sorry love. I didn't see you there." This boy had let out a laugh that was so familiar maybe it was just me but he also had an irish accent, now what boy out of all the boys in London have an Irish accent? I couldn't jump to conclusions so I just let it slide as he assisted me to my feet.

"Actually it's not really your fault, i'm just lost and I thought I could find someone in here to help me so i'm the one that should be sorry." I had just finished dusting myself off and gathering my fallen items from my  purse when I met the most gorgeous pair of blue eyes. When I got a clear view of his face, I already knew that this was the boy that had my heart for two years. Niall Horan. We held eye contact for about thirty seconds before I came to my senses.

"Oh my gosh, you're Niall, Niall from One Direction. I'm terribly sorry for bumping into you, i'm so embarressed... I guess I should be going now." I didn't want to part ways but I had to, this was already awkward. I walked past him into the restuarant remembering that I was lost in the middle of London.

Just as I was walking away someone grabbed hold on my hand.

"You said you were lost, I think I can be of assistance. I'm sure I know my way around London." He sounded sincere and caring, althought at the same time flirtacious. He winked at me followed by his adorable smile,  I just wasn't sure. I did just fall in front of him..

"Pardon? You want to help me? I'm just some fan of yours that happened to bump into you in a very embarassing way.. I'd like to say yes but I'm pretty sure you have a sche-" Niall had cut me off.

"What's the hotel or place you're staying at? I'm going to drive you there, that's final." 

I was extremely surprised, he's really caring. I felt guilty but relieved at the same time.

"Well i'm justt visiting for awhile but before I left the house I looked at the street signs and i'm pretty sure it's along Park Lane." I was nervous he was going to change his mind but he just took my hand and led me to his car. 

It was about a half and hour drive and I was glad Niall came to my rescue, I've been trying my best to not fangirl or scream because I knew he hated that. We arrived at the house and the lights were on, maybe Uncle Henry fell asleep or something.

Just before I left his car, I thanked him with all my heart and asked for one picture. To my surprise he walked me to my door, he said he wants to make sure i'm safe. He was really sweet. 

I opened the house door to a sleeping Uncle Henry, I called for Micheal checking if he was home.

"Hey lil sis, where have you been?" I just rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm.

Niall was still at the door, I approached him and thanked him once again.

Just as I was going to shut the door he cleared his throat and asked me for my name and number, I was starstuck.

"Oh well uhm, this is this phone I use here, I can give you this one and my number in Canada. My name Is Ally by the way."

We exchanged numbers and he told me he wanted to stay in touch, maybe go out some time.

At this moment, I realized my life was becoming one big fantasy come to life.

A/N: I am a fan but not a big enough fan to be considered a directioner, my love for One Direction has been since day one but I wasn't as good as a directioner as everyone else in the fandom. My fanfic may sound a bit carroty and it might not actually make sense but I got a really good plot for this so I hope you guys like it. This was not edited to please tell me if I have any mistakes.