𝙎𝙆𝙔 𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎.

SKY FULL OF STARS:
a calypso orellano story.

SKY FULL OF STARS:a calypso orellano story

...in the end, I just became my own hero.

CALYPSO ORELLANO KNOWS
who she is. She's probably known it since the day she was dumped at on the craphole planet of Ostia, at the ripe age of three. She's known it all through her miserable time as an orphan. She knew it when she aged out of the system and had to fight for her chance to survive. And she knows it now, on a planet far from her own, with not a soul to call a friend, lover, or family.

She knows she's unwanted. People don't really like her, and she can't blame them on that. She's got a bitter tongue and a sour attitude, and if it weren't for her incredible skills as a mechanic, she knows she'd probably be broke and close to dead. Luckily, Calypso's a top-notch mech who's been working on her skills since eight, and her work ethic's enough to keep customers, and herself, satisfied.

Well, satisfied enough. It's not a coincidence, or of any fault of hers (most of the time) that her time at a job only lasts a couple lunar cycles. Staying in one place too long is...draining. It reminds her how alone she is, traipsing home from work to an empty apartment and an empty bed. So she plays her cards well. Negotiates ace work from her for as long as she wants to stay, at top-level pay rates, until she gets bored and hitchhikes off to another galaxy. Life's still lonely, but at least she doesn't have much time to think about it.

On the planet Vargo, it feels like Calypso's gonna run through the exact same routine again. That is, until a man with an unearned swagger in his walk and a whole lot of weight on his shoulder saunters into her life, in need of a favour.

...

THE STARS PULL MY SOUL:
they think i should float amongst them.

THE STARS PULL MY SOUL:they think i should float amongst them

before & during the events of
guardians of the galaxy vol. 1.
set through 2008 to 2014.
enemies to friends to lovers.