Part 1 Sky

LittlePony789: Hi everyone and welcome to my first story of Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Today it's only me and that Tsuna is a Girl in this one and that This story is also a flashback first to see how Tsuna became alone and have not smiled except for those who Tsuna can trust in like friends and family. Well hope you enjoy the Story and see next time Bye.

(I Do Not Own Katekyo Hitman Reborn Just The Ideas I have)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi my name is Tsuna and I don't smile anymore because I have lost my mother who mean the world to me and here I will tell you why.

-Flashback- (Tsuna POV)
I was playing by myself then I hear yelling so I turned around to see people wearing black clothes so I run to my mom.
"Okay-san who is that"
Then I saw Okaa-san looking at the people and also looked like she is scared.
"Tsu-chan we have to go now"
Then Okaa-san picked me up fast and started to run but when I look behind her I also see the strange people running as well.
"Tsu-chan put your head down"
So I did when we enter the group of trees everywhere Okaa-san then put me down.
"Run Tsu-chan and hide"
"But O-Okaa-san please don't leave me" 'crying'
"Now Go Tsu-chan G-'Bang'
Looking shock Okaa-san fell to the ground.
"NOOOOOO OKAA-SAN!"
"G-Go...Tsu-chan... a-and live on.....f-for me..."
"Please Okaa-san please"
"I...Love...Y-You...Tsu-chan"
Once those last words I run behind a tree and hid there till the strange people pass by.
A few hours the police came and I told them everything and mr. Hibari who is the boss give me a note.
"This was on your mother I think this is for you"
So I grab the note and it reads; 'Dear Tsu-chan if you are reading this then I am dead. I want you to live on for me and that I also need you to stay at a place that I know. You are wondering why and that is because those people are after you and I wanted to protect you a friend of my will also help protect you once I am gone from this world. There is a vault in my room the password is on the note. My friend's name is Tsuyoshi Yamamoto will help you and protect you. Please remember that I will always love you forever
Tsu-chan and good bye.

From your mother Okaa-san'
I started to cry my heart out and told mr. Hibari to take me to the person and since that day I stopped smiling but only the people I care for.

-End Flashback-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LittlePony789: Ok if you are wondering where is The summery is that I did do one but you know I like to change the way I write my story ok.

~Please Comment And Vote Bye~