How To Be A Heartbreaker

Arial's P.O.V.

"Look Justin this, this thing between us. It's just not going to work."

"No Carly, please I...I... I lov.."

I press my fingers to his lips and shake my head before he can say those three words.

"I know honey, I'll see you around." I give Justin a peck on the cheek and head out of our, well his hotel room.

Oh how rude of me. Allow me to introduce myself my name is Arial. I'm a professional heartbreaker. What a weird profession you must be thinking. But it's quite fun if you think about it. Well I sound quite cruel, but hey someone had got to do it. Stuffy little managers send me out to meet with celebrities, break there hearts and teach them a lesson. To be honest sometimes I feel guilty about my job. Then I get my check. and it's all better. I sound like a total witch, but outside of "work" I really am a good person.

Mmph.

"Watch it dude, you made me drop my bag." I yell at the idiot who knocked my bag down.

"Sorry mamn allow me to help."

I look up to see the most gorgeous pair of brown eyes that I have ever seen. Great now I feel bad for being slightly rude to Mr.Gorgeous. I'm snapped out of my daydreaming when he hands me my bag.

"Thankyou" I say slightly flustered.

"No problem, it was my fault." He waves goodbye and walks away.

I head into my car when I get a call from my boss.

"Hey Sam what's shaking bacon."

"Got a job for you, some pop star in this band..... uh this direction, other.....oh!One Direction."

"What! Why them they are a bunch of snobby litt....."

"It's a million a week for however long you need."

"I nearly choke on air at the amount of money they are willing to pay! I mean yeah I get payed a lot, but a million a week is a lot!"

"Okay fine, I'll take it. When do I have to make the pricks, I mean boys."

"At 2:30 go downtown to Starbucks and look for a man in a cowboy hat."

"Okay, bye bacon"

"Bye egg mcmuffin."

"I get off of the phone and laugh at the nickname that Sam has given me."

-----half an hour later-----

I wake up from my peaceful nap after a long day. I look at the clock and see that it's 1:00! OMG I have to meet that cowboy with loads of money in an hour and a half! Shoot, why didn't my alarm go off. Oh yeah, because Justin was blowing up my phone. That guy really did love me. But then it was time. And to be honest I was starting to truly like him. I brush the thought off so I can go meet moneybags. I head into my bathroom and start to tease up my hair. I wash out my blue hair dye, and let my natural blonde hair hang free. Next I take off my makeup. A girl has to look different if you don't want the paps to recognize you. After all of that I style my hair into waves and go for a natural look with my makeup. I head out of my restroom and head to my closet. I want to make a good impression sooooo.....OOOOH I KNOW! I rush to the back of my closet and grab my favorite pink skater skirt, a black bodysuit with pink and rose decals. I head to the next section and grab my favorite nude heels, and some bracelets. I head to the bathroom and get changed. I look at myself and think perfect. On my way out I grab a nude jacket in case it's chilly, my phone, and nude purse.

Calling Pick up pick up pick up pick up.

My annoying ringtone goes off and I answer. When I hear the voice at the other end I know it was as mistake.

"Justin, I can't talk right now, I just can't be with you."

"Why not Carly, I love you, why can't you love me."

"Justin, I do it's just I'm....I'm not ready."

"Whatever Carly one day you will know my pain and then, you will wish I was still with you."

Justin hangs up, and I roll my eyes. I head down to the front of my home to my car to go meet a cowboy with tons of money. This should be fun.

---------At Starbucks ---------

I walk in and the delicious smell of coffee fills my nostrils. I look around the small cafe until I spot this rich cowboy.

"Hello, sir I'm Arial delighted to make your acquaintance"

"To you as well."

The cowboy turns out not to be so much of a cowboy to be in fact a business man. but not just anyone. Simon Cowell.

"So let's get down to business, shall we?"

"Of course." I nod my head and get ready to get down to business."