Lets have some fun

Today you had enough time to relax and thus you decided to spend it with the two best healers in the whole team, Azama and Wrys, or as you secretly called them "the nerds".

The three of you were in your room, and you thanked the heavens that your room was big enough to fit more than one person. Wrys was on your bed sitting upright with Azama's head on his lap as he lay sprawled on your bed,you sat opposite to Wrys. You had been trying to tell jokes to get the two to laugh, however only Wrys found a few amusing and Azama shook his head in disappointment whenever he didn't laugh to a joke. "Oh now that one was just bad..." Grimaced Azama, you laughed hard at your own joke, Wrys sat there with a look of amusement on his face as he watched the two of you.

You regained your composure and looked at Azama "Oh as if you could tell a better one!" You teased, he scoffed and faked an offended expression "E-Excuse me? I'll have you know that I am the master at telling jokes!" You rolled your eyes "Yeah right" he frowned and grabbed a pillow only to throw it at your face. It softly hit you and you sat there, shocked, you looked at Azama and saw that he was trying to suppress a laugh as Wrys didn't look not one bit amused. "Why you little-!" You grabbed the pillow and hit him back, knocking his headpiece loose. This time he sat up and grabbed the pillow, setting aside only to launch himself forward to you and tackle you down on the bed with tickles. "Ha! Who's the stronger one now, summoner!" He teased as he continued to tickle you.

You were laughing hard, face flushed red as you desperately tried to kick him off, Wrys sat opposite and watched you both. Suddenly, as you tried to make your escape, something got caught on your hair and as you tried to pull it off you somehow ended up on the ground with Azama following suit. Wrys moved closer to examine you both, "Are you alright?" He called out in concern. Azama fell on-top of you, and when he tried to get up he found himself in more of a mess than he had asked for, his hair got tangled on a bracelet of yours, along with your own hair. You found the situation horrible "Help us Wrys, our hair got tangled" you pleaded and soon found him by your side.

When Wrys got you and Azama loose from the bracelet you thanked him, Azama hit your softly on the shoulder "Hey! What was that for?!" You exclaimed "For getting my hair tangled!" You rolled your eyes "Don't act so innocent..." This made Wrys laugh, Azama grinned when he saw him laugh. "Well then, It's a great thing that our hero was there to save us!" Wrys laughed even harder now, you chuckled at the comment and hugged Azama, God he was adorable when he wasn't sarcastic.

In the mists of all the laughter you heard a low rumble, you looked over to Azama to ask him if he knew where the sound came from but it seemed that you solved that mystery. Azama was holding his stomach, "Hungry?" Asked Wrys and Azama nodded "Well, I heard that dinner isint going to be done until two hours from now.." You added, Azama pouted "But I'll starve!" He Whined. Wrys chuckled and shook his head, you poked Azama's nose with your finger "If you were starving you'd already be dead" he frowned at your comment and licked your finger, you pulled it away with a squeal of disgust "You pig!" You shouted and he laughed, he turned to Wrys and saw that he wasn't amused which quickly caused Azama to apologize.

Suddenly, you came up with an idea and You mischievously grinned while looking at Azama, "Oh no..." He said, "Hey Azama, how about a challenge?" You asked, he tilted his head in confusion "You can't be sarcastic or mean for two hours and I can't..." You stopped to think but had Azama quickly jumped in "And you have to be a maid, like Felicia" he added. You grinned, "Ok! Challenge accepted!" He nodded and shook your hand "Oh and you have to dress like one too" he added in, you groaned "Okay Fine...." He chuckled.

-25 minutes later-

You were with Azama and Wrys as their "maid" for the next two hours and so far you were enjoying yourself, because watching Azama hold back a sarcastic remark was the best thing you ever saw, you could see the pain in his soul everytime he had to hold one back. You three were in the main area just enjoying yourselves, Felicia had decided to join you and ask you why you were dressed like that, you told her and she instantly liked the deal. "I'm so proud of Azama.." Added Wrys, "Oh? How come?" Asked Felicia "Well my dear, he's been able to hold back alot of sarcastic remarks today" you saw Azama roll his eyes and you giggled, Felicia nodded understanding everything.

- One hour later -

The three of you had decided to sit and chat in the main area about whatever was on your minds, and on occasions Azama summoned you around to do minimal tasks. Wrys sat reading a book that he found and when he was done he was going to go out it away but Azama quickly stopped him, "Maid, please return the book" he commanded and you obliged, taking the book from Wrys and heading off to a nearby bookshelf, on accident the book slipped from your hands and you bent down to get it, for a moment completely forgetting how short your skirt was and flashing the poor unfortunate soul behind you. When you picked it up and placed it on the shelf as you made your way back you saw portions of Xander's face unnaturally red being hidden behind a book, you chuckled and walked off.

When you came back to your friends you saw Oboro coming towards Azama "oh" you thought "this is going to be good..." You knew how much Azama loved to tease her with sarcastic remarks. "Hey, um, sorry to bother but do you guys know where Gunter keeps his sowing materials? I need to borrow a few things..." She asked. You faked being in thought, as you already knew, Wrys stopped for a moment to think, and Azama looked like he was fighting an internal urge. She raised an eyebrow "You okay Azama?" He smirked "I don't know....what do you think?" And suddenly stopped, realizing what he had done, he turned to face you as you began laughing. "Ha! I win!" You shouted and he groaned "No! Cheater!" You laughed "Sorry I'm so good at this Azama!" And he groaned again. Wrys quickly told Oboro the location of the sowing kit, and she thanked him as she left confused over what she had just witnessed.

"Great, so what do you win?" Azama asked, you grinned "I was thinking that maybe I get to feed you like the small child you are..." You added and heard Wrys laugh. Azama rolled his eyes and sighed "...fine..." Was all he said.

- Two hours later-

As you sat in the kitchen with Wrys, Felicia, Gunter and Azama you felt content, you had finished your meal and were feeding Azama his, he was very quiet while the whole thing played out but occasionally pouted or complained whenever you would feed him. Gunter was confused so he asked Wrys, and he told him what had happened, the older warrior quickly understanding and finding it all too amusing. You loved this too much, Azama, an adult being fed by his summoner, 'how much better can this get?' You thought as you chuckled to yourself and continued to feed him.