It's a Goddamn OneShot, This is all you get

Connor and John. That one fateful day at the convention. The day that they met for the first time. 

They looked into each other's eyes, Connor blushing.  Mr. Tatum can't possibly have known about the videos, the memes, the horridly creepy phrases he'd said, imitating John's voice.  The worst phrases were ones that weren't posted, just recorded and Connor replayed them, just for his ears to hear. He could almost imagine that John was in the same room, speaking these words to him. 

But now, on this panel, the voice was real. John was real, and he was really amazing. 

His beauty when he took off his glasses at the panel, the words he'd said into the microphone. No matter how much Connor told himself that Tatum was talking to the whole room, his words seemed like they were only meant for him. Like John was talking to Connor through the microphone and speakers. 

The warmth of John's lap when he asked Connor to sit on it. But everything felt hot in that moment. The moment when he got up and walked a bit away, and John pulled him back into his lap. 

The intimacy of the one on one video. The two of them facing each other, both sitting in little metal chairs, looking deeply into each other's eyes.

The day was a haze of fantasies, Connor had trouble believing anything, like then John caught him outside. 

"I keep my word" John said quietly.

John whipped out a small knife and Connor's mind started racing, not wanting to die, thinking that this was real and not just a joke for the panel, and almost wondering if he'd be fine dying at the hands of such an amazing man.

When John went to stab Connor he bent over laughing with hands on his knees," Did you really think I was going to kill you?! Come on Connor, you're going to steal my jobs but at least I'm still the original. This is just a plastic cosplay knife I got at a booth today." 

Connor started nervously laughing, letting this all sink in and hoping he didn't look stupid.

"God, you really are an actor to convince me like that!" Connor exclaims, hand over his rapidly beating heart that isn't slowing down.

"Or you're just too Gullible! I mean, I could've pretended this was real to scare you out of taking my livelihood... Buuuuuuuttt, I love to hear myself, and more specifically Sebastian talk and with you around I can hear it twice as much!" John says jokingly, putting a hand on Connor's shoulder.

Connor's eyes widened and his face started to redden.  How could someone like J freakin' Michael Tatum act so casually with him away from an audiences eyes?!

"... Soooo, should I make it up to you so you don't try to report me to the police saying it was a threat on your life? I mean you have video proof of me saying I'd kill you~" 

"Oh no, that's not necessary" Connor says through stammers. 

"Okay then, the in exchange for making what's close to my voice say such embarrassing things on the internet, buy me some coffee!" John says whist grabbing Connor's arm and pulling him along to a Starbucks down the street. 

At said Starbucks Connor started a conversation to seem less nervous, a conversation about the idiotic idea of serving cold tea! 

"I mean come on! The only time you drink cold tea is whenever you took too long to drink the hot tea! You can't waste tea, but cold tea is a disgrace!" 

John laughed and Connor slowly became more comfortable with him. John was still a human after all. 

After a while of touring the area, things.... "escalated". 

It started with more casual touching, slowly getting more passionate. Then the kissing began. From there, things only got more and more intimate

The night faded away into the next day and after that night they spent together, they wanted to see each other more. But their planes would leave without them. So they buried the memories in that town, and left in the morning. 

Both of them looking back on the time they were with each other, the moments they shared.