Prologue

"Faster!", a desperate tone whispher in the dark, the moonlight allow them to see their steps.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Dried leaves crunches behind the two running figure. The cold night air sip into their skin as sweats run down their forehead.

"Faster Lia, they're gaining on us!", the desperate tone whisper yell.

"I can't take it anymore, I'm tired!", the smaller figure reply while taking a deep breath, eyes wild in desperation.

"Lia, we can't stop, you know what will happen if they caught us!", the figure replied.

A howl peirce in the night, large rouge wolves appears, surrounding them growling and snarling. The two figure freezes, wide eyes stared the wolves.

"They're here, they found us!", the scared tone of Lia, brought them back to their awareness.

"Good boys", a dark figure appear from behind the rouge wolves. "Going somewhere Laila?", mock ask the sisters.

"Salvaro, let us go! We have nothing you want!", Laila yell in a half begging and half angry voice.

"Oh, but you have, I want you! I want what you have!", Salvaro yell.

Laila hold her sister in a comforting but protective manner and said in a powerful voice,"You won't have it! I'd rather die!"

"Then death it is! Boys! Kill them"

The wolves engage in attack as they near the sisters, Laila hold her hands up glowing with pure white light, blinding the wolves, as the light touches their fur, they yelp, the light did not just blind them momenteraly but also burn them. Salvaro watches as the wolves turn to ashes in awe and hunger. Hunger for the possibilities of claiming the power as his. Laila stagger, weak and breathing hard.

"Is that all you got?", Laila challenge Salvaro smirking.

Salvaro narrow his eyes and attack but Liala is faster, hands glowing, she exerts more power and releases them toward Salvaro. As the light touches him, he scream in agony. He staggered, standing, he look up with furious eyes and said, "I'll have you next time!" And disappeared.

Laila feel her strength leaving her, she slides down. When Lia see her sister unconscious, she run to her and shake her. "Laila?"

Silence filled the surrounding.