An Alien Shape Shifter To Another World

The Cover Took A While To Make
So Enjoy! (Original Cover)
---------------------------------------------

The sixteen year old boy was sitting at a restaurant named Mr. Smoothy. The boy wearing a green jacket with a ten on it's side was sipping a Mango Strawberry Surprise smoothie. The boy was non-other than Ben Tennyson, the wielder of the Omnitrix. He was sitting alone at night since his cousin Gwen and his friend Kevin had gone off alone to see a movie by themselves. Ben was left alone, so he decided to cheer himself up with a smoothie.

"Yo kid! Give me your wallet and I won't be forced to cut you into parts! Hehe," said a voice from behind Ben

"Yo kid! Give me your wallet and I won't be forced to cut you into parts! Hehe," said a voice from behind Ben. He turned to see a guy in a sleeveless shirt, a red cap, ripped jeans, and messy hair. Tattoos covered both of his arms. He had a six inch blade on his right hand. Obviously this guy had no idea who he was messing with.

"How about you just take a seat. And wait for the police to come," said Ben with a smirk as he finished his smoothie.

"WHAT!? Who you think you are!?" said the robber walking slowly towards Ben. Ben stood up and threw aside the empty smoothie cup.

"Who am I? Well you can call me-" the boy went to his left wrist and activated a watch on his hand. A weird hologram of a moth like alien showed up. Ben pushed in the face plate and with a bright green flash, he turned into a blue colored moth like alien. It had two large eyes that glowed green. It appeared to be wearing a cloak, but it distended to show a pair of big moth like wings. It had a green, glowing hourglass symbol on his chest.

"Big Chill!"

BIG CHILLRace: NecrofriggianHome World: KymlyysThis humanoid moth like alien has adapted to live in extremely hot or cold environments

BIG CHILL
Race: Necrofriggian
Home World: Kymlyys
This humanoid moth like alien has adapted to live in extremely hot or cold environments. This species of aliens has the ability to shoot frost from their mouths that cover whatever it comes into contact with ice. Big Chill's species can also become intangible, this means that their body's can phase trough objects. If it flies through something it can choose to freeze it. Their wings allow this species to fly.
------------------------