The Bubble Bath

~* PLEASE READ; The characters name is iana not Lana *~

------

❤ The water is warm.. When I run my hand through it, it feels like her hair. Soft, easy to go through. It looks like her hair too.. A soft pink with darker streaks. I remember being with her like it was yesterday. We laughed, she would wrap her fingers around mine and play with them. I would stare at our hands and smile.

She would tell me she loves me and I'd just smile and say "Ai." To reassure me, she'd gently lift my chin up and say again, "Iana, I love you." Whenever her lips touched mine it felt like the whole world stopped and we were the only ones alive. That feeling..

-------------------------

"Iana? Honey.. Are you alright? You've been in there for almost an hour." My mother softly knocked and I sighed.

"Yeah mom.." I touch my lower stomach just to get that one last feeling of her then I get out of the bath. While I watch the tub drain my eyes are glued to the bubbles moving across the tubs floor. The way they moved, was so peaceful even though their life was coming to an end.

I want to stay in here forever, alone. In the bath, with the bubbles. I have nothing better to do.. It's not like I have a purpose anymore, but I can't leave her like that. She'd be upset but I.. No, I can't do it.

-------------------------

I stare up at my ceiling and remember. Remember what it was like to have her here in my bed, with me. What it felt like to feel her hands touch my body. Remembering how we'd lay here and talk about the future and make up funny stories about small little fairies coming to take us away to a far away place so we could live out our dreams with the rest like us. A whole island for people just like us.. It sounded nice back when but now, it just sounds like a joke.

Looking at the spot next to me, seeing its emptiness. It's a weird feeling, an awful feeling. A feeling I don't want to exist. One that would be better off dead. I should sleep, but I can't. Not while my mind is on this subject. Then again tomorrow is Monday.. School. Hmm.. Well alright.

Goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ai ( 愛 ) : Meaning Love in Japanese

--------------------------------------------------------------

Writer Notes; This was just a small introduction to the character Iana. Hopefully you enjoyed. I will try to make the next chapters a little longer than just 400 words.

-----------------------------------------------

~* Add to your reading list and Follow if you enjoyed! *~