Yandere! Dan x reader(You!) Smut!

You were home alone watching TV at 8:30 in the evening, your mom and dad went out for date night about 10 minutes ago and they're usually back by midnight, about 20 minutes later you're phone rang, you saw that it was Danny (The cute Jew who used to be the love of your life and now you're terrified of him) and you answered it.

"Hello?" You asked as bravely as you can.

"Hello, my precious, (Y/N). Dan replied with a seductive voice. You gotta admit you did feel totally aroused, but absoutly terrified by his seductive voice at the same time.

"W-What is it that you c-called me for after 3 months?" you asked.

"We cancelled our convention tour cause Ross broke his leg badly and I finally want to spend the night with you, my love." Dan replied, you can tell he smirked, and you knew what he meant about, "Spend the night". Part of you is telling you "not to do it" and another part of you is saying,"You have to or else your family is in danger!

You gave in terrified "S-S-Sure! I-I love too, Danny!"

"I knew you would, (Y/N), can you send me your address please?" Dan asked.

You ended the call and send him your address through text.

"Got it. Thanks babe! See you in no time." Dan replied.

You can't believe your gonna do this! You're gonna lose your virginity at 18 and be impregnated by the man you used to love and now terrified. You hoped that you would not have sex before marriage, you prayed that you will be okay and that your sin will be forgiven.

You heard a knock on the door, you got up, opened the door and saw Danny with a smirk on his face with birth control pills,"Plan B One Step" in his hand.

"I'll give you this only if you behave and do what I say, darling. If you don't behave, then I'll just take you with me and just have our child. I know how much you don't want your virginity taken, but I just can't help it! I need this. Understand, love?" Dan said to you all seductive.

Tears went down your cheek and you nodded and said,"Yes." you really didn't want to do this, but you had too if you want those birth control pills to prevent you being impregnated.

"Good." Danny smirked, got in, shut the door, and sat on the couch.

"Take off your pants and shirt, love." Dan told you.

You sniffled in tears and slowly took off your shirt, exposing your bra to him.

He moaned as he took off his pants and you saw his erection through his boxers

You then took off your pants now exposing your legs and panties to him.

He moaned louder and his erection got bigger as he took off his shirt.

He got off, picked you up, and put on the couch and removed your panties and he removed his boxers and got his erection exposed and positioned at your virgin pussy. You were so scared what was about to come,"How's that gonna fit?!" you asked in your mind.

"You ready, my love, I won't be gentle once I start", he chuckled evily with evil eyes that were looking deep into your soul.

You sniffled in tears, "Yes!"

He then pushed into you with out given you anytime to adjust to size. He went in an inhuman speed and it was very painful! He groaned and said your name while you were biting your lip so hard that it drew blood groaning in pain to try your best handle the pain.

About an hour of non stop of Dan pounding into you, he came inside you and you shivered. Oh! How disgusting it was to you!

He breathed heavily. "That was amazing, babe." He said as he kissed you and slowly pulled out of you. He put his clothes back on while you were trying your best to put your clothes on, cause your really sore at your private area and your legs are numb.

"For being such a good girl for me, here's your reward, my precious (Y/N)." Dan said as he gave you the "Plan B One Step" birth control pills.

You were so happy you got the birth control pills to prevent you being impregnated now, but at the same time your sad and disgustgusted that you lost your virginity.

He got fully dressed, kissed you,"Bye, darling, see you soon. If you tell anyone about this I'll kill your parents in front of you, understand?" he asked.

You sniffled, "Yes."

He smiled, kissed you again and left. You continued to try to put your pants and shirt on for about 10 minutes. You got up all wobbly, took the birth control pills, and got into bed. It was already 10:45 pm. You cried yourself to sleep. You just couldn't believe you lost your virginity at the age of 18 to the insane man who you used to love and now terrified of him.

"Why?! Why?! Has this happened to me, God?! Please help me! You yelled in your mind.

A/N: I hope all of you love this better than the previous one shot I did. I would really appreciate of all if you to comment and tell what you think about this one shot. Thank you.