Chapter 1: Start

Angel's POV

"Angel! Get up! We're gonna be late for school!" Val said while pulling my right foot.

I woke up, took a shower, and put on my uniform. Until I switched on my phone. I got shocked when I saw what time is it. Its 5:38 am and I forgot that its summer vacation.

I quickly changed and I went downstairs. I saw Val laughing so hard while sitting on the couch in the living room. I found a hand cuff and a rope behind the couch. I grabbed those and sat on the couch where she is, grabbed her ankles and tied them with the rope and I also grabbed her wrists and put the hand cuffs to her.

"W-what are you doing?"she asked me on a nervous voice while her laugh is slowly stopping knowing what I will do to her.

"You already know what I'll do to do." I said with an evil smile.

"Now, where should I start? Hmmm.." I said while looking at her underarms and teasing her. Her eyes grew wide open while she saw me staring at her armpits.

"No! Don't you dare!" Val said to me while trying to escape.

"Nah. This is what you exactly want. This is why you woke me up because you wanted me to tickle you." I said.

So I started to wiggle my ten fingers an inch away from her armpits. She started to squirm when my fingers lightly touched her armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOPHAHAHAHA" she said while squirming.

"Oh Val. Does it tickle?" I said while teasing her and continued to wiggle my fingers on her pits.

"YEHEHEHEHESSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAITHAHAHAHAHAHATIHIHIHICKLESHAHAHAHASOOOHAHAHAMUCHHAHAHAHA" she laughed while squirming

"Coochi coochi coo!" I said while tickling her armpits.

"PLEHEHEHEHEASEHAHAHAHA" she begged.

I stopped tickling her while letting her catch her breath.

"P-please an-anything but my armpits. You know that they are the most ticklish spot of my body." She said to me while catching her breath.

"I know that your pits are the most ticklish part so I started on tickling you on there. Hahahaha" I said to her while letting her recover.

After letting her recover I tickled her armpits again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHASEHEHEHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she begs.

"Awee. Does baby Valerie has ticklish armpits?" She asked her in a teasing way.

"YEHEHEHEHESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOTHAHAHAHAMYHAHAHAHAARMPITSHAHAHAHAHAHA" she screamed in laughter while trying to get my fingers off her armpits.

"But I'm having a great time tickling your armpits. Tickle tickle tickle." I teased

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAI'LLHAHAHAHAGETHAHAHAHAREVENGEHAHAHAHAHAHAONHAHAHAHAYOHUHUHAHAHA" she said while squirming.

"You'll get revenge on me? Oh well. Coochi coochi coo!" I teased while tickling her defenseless armpit.

"HAHAHAHAHAI'MHAHAHAHAHAHASORRYYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she screamed in laughter.

"I'll let you catch your breath for 3 minutes and we'll have to continue the fun." I said to her while taking away my fingers.

"P-please n-not my a-armpits." She begged while catching her breath.

"But its fun. And, for saying that you'll get revenge on me, I'll tickle you for as long as I like for today." I chuckled.

"Please don't." She said.

After she said that, I wiggled my fingers again closer and closer to her pits and....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEASEHAHAHAHALEHEHEHETHAHAHAHAHAMEEHEHEHEGOOHAHAHAHA" she begged

"I'll let you go if you agree to become my tickle slave." I said while tickling her armpits

"HAHAHAHAHAFINEHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHESEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHA" she said while squirming.

"What was it? I asked her.

"IHAHAHAHAHAGREEHAHAHAHAHATOHOHOHAHAHAHAHABEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAYOURHAHAHAHAHATICKLEHAHAHAHASLAVEHAHAHAHA" she screamed in laughter

"Okay" I said. I stopped tickling her and untied the ropes from her ankles and got the cuffs out of her wrists.

"Okay, there are a few rules that you should follow." I said to her while she's catching her breath.

"W-what are those rules" she asked.

"Rule 1: You will do anything as I say.
Rule 2: You will not tell anyone that you are my tickle slave.
Rule 3: If you break any of my rule you will get punished. 1 and a half hour of being tickled.
Rule 4: Be nice to me
Rule 5: I can add rules anytime." I said.

"Fine" she said.

*****

Okay that's all for today. I hope you liked this story and I hope that you enjoyed reading this story. This is my first story tho.