Part 1

I'm just a normal girl in my own world... at least that's what I thought until my food started to taste terrible. The smell of blood made me hungry for the flesh... of a human. I guess you can say I'm a ghoul.. heh... well DING DING DING you're correct! I should probably tell you about the time I became a ghoul until now.. So get all warm and cozy because I'm going to tell you a long story. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quite a cold night in Tokyo Japan when I was walking home from a party that my friend thew, her name is Kantaki. I felt lost because I just got here from Okinawa japan. But I finally found my way. In order to get to my house I have to go through a grimy and fish-smelling alley way. I was alone and to be perfectly honest, very scared. Someone started walking behind me so I turned around and it was man about my age, 16, with brown hair. I think he smiles at me so I smiled back. But I heared his footsteps get faster and closer by every second. Next thing I know... BAM... he bit my skin on my arm, drawing blood. I looked down at my now skinned arm in terror as he came for another bite. I screamed then, but he grabbed my mouth and hushed me.

 I screamed then, but he grabbed my mouth and hushed me

I pushed out of his grasp and ran. It was too late, he has me in a bird cage already. Of coarse he is a ghoul. He's probably the one who has been brutally murdering the people of Tokyo. I stand no chance to a ghoul! But he soon stops in his tracks and looks at me.

"Your a ghoul... why should I put any harm to my own kind", He said.

"W-what no I'm no ghoul! I'm no monster", I cry. He grabs my throat, threatening to choke me.

"Now now, don't get the two mixed up. Ghouls are not monsters... we simply just need the human flesh to live. Monsters kill for fun.", He looks into my eyes with his red and black eyes. "If we where monsters you would be calling yourself one.", I blink " Have I gotten your attention young lady?", He smirks.

                                                            yes... yes you have gotten my attention.