Sacrifice

Note:IT'S A KINGDOM AU. I didn't watch The whole season of Legion Mate. Sooo.... DON'T SUE ME. Also.. English is not my Main Languange

"SACRIFICE"

Aichi sit quietly on a Trone. The sunlight pierce trough the colorfull window, Making the throne room full of color. Sadness, That's the only thing he can feel now. His eyes stared empty at a huge door, waiting for someone to come and chane the view. A few minutes later, his wish came true. A boy that looks the same age as him, slowly open the big door. wearing a white long sleeve jacket that had long black stripes connecting to the collar on each shoulder. The collar was black, had a red lining on the outside edge and a yellow circular shaped button on each side of the collar. His jacket had one red line going down the front starting from each of the black stripes on the shoulders going all the way down to the end of his jacket. His jacket also had a red rectangular shaped patch on one side starting from the black stripe on his shoulder stopping a quarter of the way down his jacket. The patch also had three yellow circular shaped buttons on it. The boy was also wearing a black long sleeve shirt under the jacket (although only the cuff could be seen as the white jacket was buttoned up), white pants and black boots that went up almost to his knees. He Formally bow in front of Aichi.

"Your majesty, It is time to leave"  The boy said, still bowing, his expression shows no emotion, just an Expresionless Face . A soft smile appear on Aichi's face, his eyes soften as he stared at the boy.

"Thanks for reminding me, Gaillard-san." He said with his soft voice. Even if he's the king, Technically, Gaillard is older than him. Honestly, he don't want to leave, he want to stay in his castle for the rest of his life, but faith is just so cruel. If only he could, he would do anything to Live, He want to get old, he want to experiance a lot of things, he want to say goodbye to all of his Citizen, He wish...

He could stay a little bit Longer.

"Wait for me Outside." Aichi stood. "I think i'll have a moment for a minute or two." He really don't want to go, he want to stay, He desperately want to stay. So, if he's going to go, atleast he want to explore the castle One last time. Gaillard nodded, he understand how Aichi feel. He walked out from the castle, Waiting for the king.

Aichi walk slowly trough the hall. He meet a few a few servants that he recognize as Misaki, Kourin, and Leon. 

"Your majesty, Is there any problem?" Leon ask bowing with the other servants. Aichi just smile at him, even after 17 years living in the castle, he never get comfortable of them bowing in front of him everytime they see him.  A soft smile never leave his face.

"Is it wrong for me to walk in my own castle?" Aichi question back, making them speechless. It is true that Aichi rarely walks around if there is Tons of works to do, he has a lot of paperworks in his desk, so shouldn't he be working? "And please call me Aichi... I'm not always going to be your king, you know?" Something with his words doesn't feel right. What do he means by that? When Kourin is about to questioned what his words means, he cut her words.

"Besides, It's been a while for me to check on the castle, I want to-" His words was cut when a cat with Dark browish and White fur runs between Aichi's legs. Aichi was kind of suprised by this and fall on the floor, making the servant panic.

"Uwwaaah.... Assisticat! Come back!!!" A man with dark green hair and a glasses that was wearing a blue apron come pass Aichi, he was chasing the cat. He was too paniced to notice Aichi was there.

"Hey shin! Watch your manners!" Kourin shout at the guy, it's kind of unlike her to increased her voice. But shin didn't even hear a words from her.