Prolouge

My father died in a car accident when I was 17, he was replying to text that mum sent him. He worked in the navy and would often leave months at a time. He was driving back home when he replied to mum 'see you soon' little did he know, they would reunite soon after. I'm assuming my mother Couldn't stand my fathers death as she had an overdosage that night of the accident. I was scared. I had lost my father and then my mother in the process. I love to think they are reunited. In heaven and the angels will look after them, they are my angels. I moved in with my dad's best friend. He had a son the same age as me, we got along really well, we even became best friends. I always had a crush on him, but in the months of us getting to know each other I fell for him. And it wasn't quickly. It took a while for me to know the real him. And I couldn't help but fall in love with the real Christopher Dean. I don't even know if he likes me even in the slightest way possible. It doesn't really matter anyway. I'm leaving this town for 6 months. I'm going to both my grandparents houses. I'm going to my dad's side first, then my mums. I'm going to miss it here. And I will miss my best friends. Dana Bates and Chris. I suppose I better get ready to leave.... for a whole 6 months. Wish me luck. I miss you Christopher Dean. I miss you Dana Bates. I miss you town. I miss you family. I miss you dad and I miss you mum. I miss you.