The young blood chronicles, Fall Out Boy, Joe Trohman's point of view

We finally had it here in front of us. Finally what we've got it in our hands. The rest of them seemed to be just as happy as I was with this.

"You ready?" Pete asked as he posed ready to open it. I just managed to be bothered to nod, it was a pretty stupid question anyway. Pete finally slowly opened it and sure as hell took his time about it. It looked pretty cool actually seeing it in front of me to be fair. I actually couldn't take my eyes off it. I only had to when Pete finally closed the case and sealed it again.

"So guys you're all sure about this right?" Patrick spoke this time and I could see he was nervous, I felt sorry for him, he's the one who's taking whole responsibility of this.

"Yeah sure man, it will be worth it. Anyway, maybe nothing will happen." I tried to reassure him and I did believe every word I said, well almost but people are always saying I'm too negative. Patrick smiled a little at me and I hoped I'd helped then Pete attached him to the case.

"Remember, the bird is the sign." Pete was taking control again like usual and I noticed a confused look on Andy's face.

"But how will we know if we've been caught?" He asked sounding puzzled.

"Trust me, they'll let us know." Pete answered pretty quickly, in a different tone. It was obvious he didn't want to say anymore and I didn't want to push it, we're all allowed our secrets.

"So Patrick you will be leaving first. We can't all leave together, it wouldn't be safe." He was taking control once again, then the room was left in silence. Things started to get awkward until Patrick finally picked up the case and started to move.

"Good luck buddy." I muttered to him while giving him a brotherly hug. I really do wish him luck.

"Catch you later stumpy." Andy waved to him from across the table. Then finally he was going to say bye to Pete.

"I'll be fine Pete. You know I can do this and I'll be careful." We could all tell he was just as scared as Patrick, maybe even worse. He hugged him too.

"Be careful. You know what they can do." And Pete was right. We were all aware that they could do horrible things.

"Don't worry. We will save rock and roll." And he left. It was all in Patrick's hands now. It's definitely possible but it's not going to be easy, that's if we even make it.