Restaurant Fun - Louis Imagine

This dinner really couldn't get any more boring. You're sitting with your family at a restaurant because its your mother's birthday and you're celebrating.

The restaurant is full of people, and the food is taking ages to arrive. You look at your little cousins and start making conversation with them to distract yourself.

"How's school going?" you ask, smiling at them.

"Great!" the younger one says "I actually have a funny story to tell! Do you wanna hear it (y/n)?"

He looks at you with bright eyes. His excitement is contagious and you start laughing.

"Sure"

He tells you about how his teacher fell from the chair last week and there's nothing interesting about this story at all, but you just smile at him, a genuine smile, because he's just so convict and his happiness is way too much, there's no way you're gonna ruin that.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asks suddenly.

You're taken by surprise at that, but you can't avoid the smile on your face. You look down, thinking about what to say because you haven't told anyone yet.

"Well..." you lean into him, and whisper "Can you keep a secret?"

He immediately nods enthusiastically. He's so happy that it's almost ridiculous.

"Okay"

You stifle a laugh, trying to look serious and lean closer to him.

"Hey gorgeous"

You almost jump from your chair. You look up and your heart starts beating uncontrollably. He's standing there. Looking at you with a cheeky smile on his face.

You look at your cousin and he's staring at you, a questioning and insinuating look in his eyes. He's pretty amused.

You stand up slowly, blushing furiously.

"What are you doing here?" you talk as low as you can.

"I wanted to see you..." he whispers seductively.

You look around. Your whole family's eyes are on you. This is embarassing.

"Louis"

He takes a step forward, his arm strongly grabbing your waist.

"Meet me outside"

He kisses your cheek and gives you a final look, winking at you before he leaves the restaurant.

You gasp and close your eyes, taking a deep breath.

You look at your family and they're all staring. Your mother doesn't seem very pleased.

"Whos's this guy (y/n)?" your aunt asks, excitedly.

"He's very handsome" your other aunt says, giggling.

Oh no. This is exactly what you wanted to avoid.

"I'll be right back" you quickly mumble, not giving anyone time to respond.

Your mother gives you a look, but you ignore her.

You start walking fast till you reach the door and you open it, before closing it behind you.

As soon as you're out, you feel a pair of strong arms grabbing you, and soft lips sucking on your neck. Your body shivers as he sucks harder, and you whimper.

"Louis"

He turns you around, pulling you against the wall carefully.

"I missed you" he says, slowly bitting on your earlobe, his warm breath giving you goosebumps.