Female Slyveon x female reader

Your pv.
I started at ribbon my slyveon she was acting weird today we were both sitting at the couch and she kept in shifting and looking my way everytime when she taught I ease the looking  kinda weird right? Unless she's on the heat I mean kids my age been thinking of having sex with a Pokémon and I have to but I never thought of it ever happening " hey ribbon  is everything alright? You keep on moving and it makes me worried is there something u need help on?" I asked her.

She stared at me her fur slightly pink " slyveon slyveon " she answered looking away from me I didn't know what she said so I walked up to her   I picked her up to she her womanhood wet with some of her fur wet I blushed slightly at her " oh your in the heat eh? " I asked her she nodded clearly embarrassed " do you want me to get rid of your needs " I asked her she looked up to me surprised and nodded her head.

I started taking of my clothes leaving me naked in front of ribbons " alright well lay down ribbons " I told her she nodded her head quickly going on her back opening her hind legs making me have a better good view of her woman hood I bend  down on my knees and sniffed her down there it smelled kinda good? I don't know I blew some air in their making her shiver she whined wanting me to take action.

I stuck my tongue out and pressed it against her clit she let out like what sounded a groan? I don't know what it sound like but it gave me slightly shivers down my back I pressed on her clit giving her clit circles ribbon started moaning at what I was doing I guess I was doing it correctly I started lapping up her womanhood juices making slurping sounds like I was finishing of a soda. I then got an idea and bit her clit slightly pulling without warning I felt liquid on my tongue and I realized I made her cum and I just bearly started.

I lapped up all her juices and pulled back she looked at me with lust in her eyes I shifted uncomfortable of my juices running down my womanhood I rubbed my legs together trying to ease the pain it was end quit working. I lowered my hand down there and pushed a finger inside of me making me wince in pain but u let out a quiet grunt. I lowers my body letting my lower parts in the air I looked up to see ribbons eyeing my hands looking at where they where.

I couldn't care less even if she was staring at me while I was masterbatting I pushed in another finger  making me moan I started thrusting my fingers in and out I yelped when i felt something warm and slimy in my butthole  I looked back to see ribbons tongue inside of me her tongue was brushing against my walls making me arch my back wanting her to hit more places.

I felt more of my juices on my legs and started putting another finger making that three fingers inside of me I started moaning like crazy having that many fingers inside of me and having a tongue in my ass feeling a knot in my stomach made me even more excited and added a another finger inside of me.ribbons tongue was deep inside of me you could say her tongue was 5 inches long I could tell because of how long I felt it was inside of me " ahhhh ahh ohh " I moaned.

The pleasure was taking over my body I couldn't even think straight my mouth was wide open I was moaning like a crazy person " RIBBONS! St-op  it's t-o mu-c-h " I panted the pleasure was too much and before I knew it I came on my fingers and on ribbons tongue.i took my fingers out of my womanhood letting all the juices flow out of me I flop down to the ground I looked up to see slyveon staring at me and curled up beside me.

If people read this story well you are a sin but hey I ain't judging cuz I'm the one making these story's😂 but who cares if there is any request leave some in the comments below