1. Shivika Meeting

Haii guys, I'm here with a new story

Here goes the first part....

In this story, Shivaay is a mentally disabled man.

He just have a brother (Om) and his brother's wife (Gauri) as relatives.

Om takes Shivaay to many doctors but of no use.

At last he finds a bubbly and chirpy Doctor.

It is none other than Anika.

Anika is a girl who is married to Daksh, her family friend.

She is a famous doctor who has a very good experience.

Due to the way she behaves, everyone liked her.

In Anika's Cabin

Mallika (Anika's senior doctor)

"Anika, you have a new patient named Shivaay, he is mentally disabled, I think you can help him to come out of this condition." said Mallika in a serious tone.

"Shivaay has been in this condition from last two years, we tried a lot but still." said On

"Don't worry when Anika is here. First let me see him." said Anika in her usual chirpy tone.

Everyone smiles.

In Oberoi Mansion

In Shivaay's room

Anika comes there and sees a man wearing a black shirt and jeans playing with teddy. She smiles seeing him.

Anika POV

I thought that he old but he is so young, hot and charming. Control Anika, he is ur patient.

"So this is ur brother?" asked Anika.

Om nods his head and goes to Shivaay.

"Shivaay..." Om calls his brother.

"Om baby, you came, I want another toy this is not good." said Shivaay making a sad face.

"Okay, I will get you another one. Now look there, that is your new doctor." Om said pointing towards Anika.

Anika smiles.

"Greet your doctor." said Om.

Shivaay smiles.

"Hi Aunty". said Shivaay with a smile.

Anika's opens her mouth in shock. and her eyes goes wide.

"What? Aunty.... " she asked in a shock.

"Ya , you look like Aunty in his salwar. Ok anyway come here. Om you go, now I got a new Aunty so I will play with her." said Shivaay.

Om goes and Anika walks towards Shivaay with a annoyed face.

"You look like a Granny when ur face is like this." said Dadi with a cute smile.

"Be quiet." said Anika.

Shivaay pulls her hair and starts crying.

"He is pulling my hair and I should cry but why is he crying?" asked Anika.

"Say sorry" said Shivaay making a serious face.

"Ok, sorry, now leave my hair." pleaded Anika.

Shivaay leaves her hair and smiles. He starts hitting Anika and plays with her. At last she escapes from there.

In hall

"Gauri and I won't be here for few days, so we arranged a servant to look after Shivaay." said Om to Anika.

She nodded her head and goes.

In Anika's house

"How can he call me Aunty, am I looking so bore?"

She looks at herself through the mirror.

Just then Daksh comes and hugs her from back. Anika feels uncomfortable.

"Where were you?" asked Daksh in a serious tone.

"Sorry, I went to meet a patient." said Anika being scared.

"For two weeks I won't be here so go and stay at your friend's house (Mallika). Don't stay here, there are many men here to see you, may be in my absence, you will fall for them.

Anika feels disgusted at his words.

He goes.

She rubs her hands where Daksh touched.

Anika POV

If Daksh won't be here then I can stay in Oberoi Mansion so that my work will be easier.

I called Om and informed him that I will take care of Shivaay until they come so there is no need of a servant. Then I called Mallika and told her the plan. Mallika agreed to me. Mallika and Advay (Mallika's Husband) are my best friends. They know me very well.

POV Ends

Next day

Daksh goes and Anika was getting ready. She was getting affected a lot my the word Aunty so she was trying a lot of dresses. At last Anika she goes to Oberoi Mansion.

In Oberoi Mansion

Anika enters wearing a pink saree and her hair open.

"Anika, we are leaving, take care of Shivaay." said Om.

Anika nods her head. Om and Gauri goes. She then goes to Shivaay's room.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Lets see how Anika will manage Shivaay......

Guys please comment and do vote.

Your opinion and suggestions are always welcome......

By 😘Ashwathy😘