Intro

TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide, panic attack, death, grief. Please do not read if you are sensitive to abuse/gore and if you are homophobic or against boy x boy. Thank you.

My birth was the first tragedy of my life.

A mother holds her child in her arms. She has sun kissed skin, sharp features, and long hazel hair. Despite her breathtaking appearance, her eyes are worn. tired. She had just given birth to a baby boy. But she wanted a girl. She kept the gender a secret until birth but that, to her, was a mistake. She wished she had gotten an abortion. Rid the world of this baby. For some reason, she had unconditional hate for it. And it's disgusting blue eyes. The mother's name? Genevieve Hefmon.

" Take it away. " The mother looked up at the nurse, despair thick in her tone. Hatred in her eyes. The dark-skinned nurse with beautiful eyes, a kind smile, and short trimmed hair- cutting off at the ears - gave the young mother a perplexed look. " Ma'am, you said you were keeping the baby. I'm sorry but if you want to give it up for adoption... you have to wait awhile. You've already been breastfeeding, giving the child up now would be...Complicated. " Her tone was soft. Eyes were loving. She had always wanted a child. But The nurse, Young thirty-two Mary Jeston, Would never steal a child. She lives an honest life. Remember her. She is DEFINITELY important. Or will be. Soon.

In these idle moments, tired Genevieve found herself willing her own death. The baby had beautiful light caramel skin, and Genevieve's husband couldn't even get a tan. Lies ran through her mind, but it was hard. She couldn't tell her husband that she took up a sperm donor- Because Mr.Hefmon didn't know he couldn't.... have kids. The initial hope was that the child would resemble her father. But now her child was found to not only have darker skin but was a male.

And a divorce? That would be nasty. Her husband of ten years was moderately wealthy, living in the bustling and vibrant neighborhood of Vermont. Genevieve's breathing stepped up, and the heart monitor picked up drastically. She was having a panic attack. The nurse practically slammed her hand down on the nurse button. She was in training, not an expert at handling these situations. Quickly, she scooped up the child in her arms. Quite shaken as she saw the look on Genevieve's face. It was a look of fear, anger, hatred, loss, and depression. All put together in one pained look. At that moment, Mary felt pity for her. But than Genevieve started to scream, and the baby began to cry. Soon, nurses swarmed in and ushered Mary away. She rushed out of the lone hospital room in a second, screams of pain and sorrow ringing in her ears.

Mr.Hefmon walked into the hospital. His beloved wife had insisted he go home and see her the next day, for some odd reason. He wasn't an idiot. He knew something was amiss. Was the baby disfigured? Was it not a girl? He knew how much she wanted a girl. And now, hair gelled back, wearing a suit and tie, with a gold watch- George Hefmon was rushing down the hall. In as much panic as the Doctor who called him. Informing him his wife went into a panic attack and was now completely hysterical. George felt his heart race against his chest, eyesight going blurry of tears. He knew she had a history of panic attacks. But at age Thirty-nine? Yes, it was likely this was just excitement and fear of raising a child after three years of trying. Still, it worried him. She hadn't had a panic attack in six years. He thought back to their first date, their first time together, the day they moved in together, and The day he proposed. His heart swelled at the sweet memories. When he heard a shriek. Despite his dizzy panic, he ran towards the sound. The room shaking in his vision as tears fell from his brown eyes.

George burst into the room, just as his wife shoved a syringe into her neck. Laughing and crying and screaming. His jaw dropped, and his heart shattered. Blood slipped down her neck. She was straddling a doctor, who was clearly unconscious. She fought him off for a syringe. She fought for the syringe that would take her life. Slowly, her beautiful face tilted upwards at him. And her gleeful smile disappeared. "...love...." He couldn't hear the rest, as his ears began to ring. George dropped to his knees, wrapping his arms around his dying wife. Who was still in her patient uniform. And watched the life slowly fade from her eyes.

Mary walked out to the waiting room. The police had been called, and the investigation was ongoing. But the child, she had to give the Husband the child. No matter how bewildered she was that the Husband married someone who just killed herself the day after giving birth. It made every part of her ache with sadness. She saw the look in Genevieve's eyes... It was most definitely because of the child she died. But why? The baby was healthy, beautiful, and strong for his small size. The perfect kid and the perfect mother! Than, mary saw the husband. And she walked over with the child immediately. He was crying. Staring at the hospital tile and not moving an inch. He was, broken. " Excuse me " she whispered, in shock. Was this her fault?

George looked up, eyes burning. He saw a child wrapped in a nurses arms. A piece of his wife still remained. As George stood up, his face brightened. Until he studied the baby closely. It wasn't his.

George got the DNA test. His wife had gotten a sperm donor. But why? It was Then he found out he was incapable of..... giving the necessary circumstances so His wife could conceive a child. And he pieced it all together. Right in the Hefmon household mansion. Looking down at the blue-eyed child, in a white empty room with a single crib. His wife went into hysterics because of his anger. The fear of losing him. At that moment, she lost herself. Because of this child, his wife was gone. George gripped the sides of the crib, glaring down at the squirming baby. And now, he had to take care of it. Not because he was forced to. But so this child knew what a terrible thing it was. How it ruined his life. How it killed his wife. And most of all, so this child spends every waking moment In. Hell.

" Welcome to the world, Perry Hefmon. "

Thank you so much for reading! The next chapter will be in the first person, from the viewpoint of perry, and then so on. Have a good day! - Admin