Chapter One

A/N: Hello everyone, this is my first khr crossover. So I hope you enjoy it! ''
Warning: This is after the two last arcs in the khr manga and during the first anime season of bnha.

"Hello" - Normal
'Hello' - Thoughts
"Hello" - Italian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Wait up!', said a young boy with brown untamed hair that makes the hair strands stand up all over the place.

'Hahaha! C'mon! Or we'll be late for dinner!', said another young boy with curly messy green hair that's about the same age as the brunette.

'Mou~ I won't let you eat my dessert!', said the little brunette catching up with the other.

'Wakatta, wakatta~ but I can't say the same for HIM though', said the other little boy as he smiles cheekily.

'HIEE! Noooooooo!! De-"

*BONK*

"HIIEEE!!"

"Wake up Dame-Tsuna", Reborn stated as he wakes up the soon-to-be Tenth Vongola Boss/Neo Vongola Primo with a Leon Hammer in hand.

"R-reborn? Ugh.. Don't wake me up like that!" Tsuna said as he rubs the spot where his tutor hit him.

"Hmm? Are you ordering me, Dame-Tsuna..?" Reborn said with menace in his voice.

"H-hieee! N-no! Not at all!!" He squeaked right as reborn points his gun towards him.

"I thought so. I will also tor-tutor you after school to fix that stuttering of yours." Reborn said with a smirk on his face, letting Leon go back to its original form.

'He was obviously going to say torture..' Tsuna thought while he sweatdropped.

"By the way, you're going to be late if you don't hurry up soon."

Tsuna looks at his clock and makes sure to scream mentally to not have more torturous training prepared for him after school.

He hurriedly dress up in his uniform, grabs his bag and runs downstairs not before getting a toast of bread from his mother and leaving her goodbye to school.

"Jyuudaime!"

"Yo! Tsuna!"

"Hayato! Takeshi! AH! We need to hurry, let's go!!"

Gokudera and Yamamoto were waiting outside the door and soon followed their friend/boss running to school as they're gonna be late and probably be bitten by a Hibari Kyoya.

- - AT SCHOOL - -

The three managed to avoid the wrath of the prefect and made it to class just on time as their elite teacher *ahem*Nezu*ahem* walks in the classroom.

Nezu-sensei faked a cough gaining the attention of his students.

"Alright, listen class. As you know, we will have a field trip early after you all finish the first quarter exams so you better study hard like me when exams are near. So now, we will discuss of where we want to go." Just as he would read a list of places they could go from the paper in his hands, the door slammed open causing all the students including the teacher to look towards the culprit for interrupting the class.

But the one who was standing there is-

"Reboyama-sensei?!" Nezu-sensei looked shocked as why would a famous teacher be here at this time. He needs to show his eliteness (A/N: Don't know if that's a word but oh well ^•^) while he's here.

 He needs to show his eliteness (A/N: Don't know if that's a word but oh well ^•^) while he's here

"Ciaossu~ Good morning everyone." ,said Reboyama-sensei. Ignoring all the stares and a brunette trying to glare *pout* at him while walking to the front desk and stands on top of it with Nezu-sensei just standing behind him.

"Ahem. You may know me as Reboyama-sensei and I am here to say something important as it also includes your studies. You are about to have a field trip in two weeks, yes? Well..." said the hitman in disguise pausing long enough before some of them are itching/scared of what he has to say.

"You've all been invited for an exclusive field trip sponsored by the Vongola Corporations."

The moment after the sun arcobaleno said that, the class was erupted with cheers and shocked gasps throughout the entire classroom.

Except for a few hiding their just as excited feelings while for a brunette, he seems to be feeling quite the opposite.

His hands rubbing his hair as he groans inwardly, 'WHAT IS IT THIS TIME!! REBORN!!!'

And said arcobaleno looks at him with a smug look on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hahaha~ THANKS FOR READING

Wakatta = Ok
Dame = No-good
Sensei = Teacher
Jyuudaime = Tenth

Sorry for slight OOCness but hope you like it. Reborn is still in his baby form in the pic but he is still growing inch by inch. The final arc from the manga has already happened and they are now in high school, also during that time their bonds with each other have become stronger. That's why Tsuna called his two guardians with their first names. Though Gokudera still insists calling Tsuna 'Jyuudaime'. Loyal puppy ;)

Gokudera: HEY!! *pulls out dynamites*

..See you in the next chapter!

Ciao ciao (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Published: June 12, 2017
Edited: August 10, 2017