✿ ichi ✿

...tto witaerowo tto wiheomhae...

Kim Namjoon stares into the emptiness of the world. Darkness surrounds him, engulfing his body in nothingness, and he allows it. He lets the dark shadows crawl over his body, wanting it to take him someplace else. He hears a voice calling through the emptiness.

"Namjoon. Namjoon!" It calls. His heart moves in its place upon hearing the familiar voice.

Far off in the distance, a small orb of light floats. Namjoon watches intently as the orb begins to grow. He reaches out to it, as it creeps towards him, tangling with itself. Vines of the orb wrap around his limbs, chasing away the darkness. It seemed to pull him forwards, towards the voice.

"Namjoon?"

It calls out for him, echoing through the world. Namjoon shuts his eyes as he is pulled into the lighter world. Memories slowly begin to fade as he opens his eyes. He had been here before, but his memories of it were too far gone now.

"Kim Namjoon!" The voice called again, seemingly annoyed. Namjoon looked up seeing Kim Seokjin.

"Ah! Seokjin! Sorry, my mind was someplace else..." He replied softly.

Seokjin looked up at him, a face of slight concern appears, but is quickly replaced with a smile. He pats Namjoon on the back letting out a chuckle.

"Namjoon I think you've been spending too much time on your song lyrics again."

Namjoon smiles weakly, feeling like he had been stripped of something important. Seokjin looks down at his watch.

"We better go or we'll be late for class." He sighs.

The college they attended was quiet and proper, more for the intellectual kind. Seokjin was one of these people, he enjoyed learning new things. He was a quiet person who often went with the flow, in group tasks he would never speak out or disagree with his team members, he was just that kind of person. Namjoon admired Seokjin for this, he enjoyed having the boy around, even though they were quite different. Namjoon had been forced to go to college, he hated it with a passion, only finding solace in the music he would make. That is, until he met Seokjin.

Namjoon sat alone in his class, ignoring the teacher. They were probably saying something important, but he was too busy writing ideas for his music. "Is this seat taken?" A quiet voice asked. Namjoon looked up from his screen to see a tall brown haired boy, his face soft and lips plump. Namjoon smiled shaking his head. He watched as the boy sat, taking out his laptop and typing. He noticed the boy's background, it was the anime he had watched. "Hey, I like that anime." Namjoon smiled. The boy looked up quickly "Really? Not many people like it, most of my friends teased me for watching it." Namjoon chuckled at the boys reply "My friend Taehyung made me watch it with him." The brunette giggled at Namjoon's slightly red cheeks. "I'm Kim Seokjin." He smiled. "Kim Namjoon." The blonde replied. "Oh wow, we have the same family name!" Seokjin laughed "Kim! Got something to share?" The teacher interrupted their conversation. Namjoon and Seokjin both look up shaking their heads.

After this first meeting Seokjin and Namjoon would hang out together most of the time. They quickly became good friends, hanging out on weekends and after class. However recently Namjoon had been feeling strange around Seokjin. Sometimes after they would hang out he would feel as if his heart was aching.

He ignored this feeling most of the time, writing more lyrics and creating new beats for his music.

Today was different.