Chapter 1. Ordinary Day

Hey its Johnny. My full name is Johnny Vincent  Orlando. I was born In Canada. I moved to Florida about 7 years ago. Im 14 now and I have 3 sisters, Madison, Darrian and Lauren the youngest. Im the middle child. And I have an amazing best friend, her name is Natalia she is the best I love her so much. She has been my friend for 6 years. Its amazing how you can wake up and know you have someone who cares about you. I love singing and Math, Which reminds me, I go to CHS, Chesterfield High School, my best friend Naty goes there as well, we have most classes together so I see her everyday. I don't really have a lot if friends besides Natalia and my best bros Carson and Hayden. I love pizza and chipotle. I enjoy singing along with Natalia. I will be telling you a little about my life. And all my fun adventures.

- Johnny

I had just woken up when I felt my phone vibrate. I quickly glanced at it. It was a text from Natalia. "Meet me outside in 15 minutes and good morning sleepy head" I laughed as I read it. I texted back "Okay nat. And you too".

After I sent the text I got up from bed, and walked over to my dresser, I didn't know what to wear so I just whent with the usual, I picked out my black khaki skinny jeans and my white vans shirt with my red high top vans, and my black vans snapback.

And then I headed towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth as always, then I got my hair stuff and did my hair. Soon after I closed the door and sat on my bed.

After sitting there in silence I got a new email. I stared at my phone in silence and in shock. I was dying inside! It was official this team of producers likes my singing and wanted to get me a lable. I opend the email and read it. I was so happy. I ran down stairs and screamed while my mom was cooking to add in a little bit of my drama king skills.

"Mom!!!!" I yelled. "Guess what!!!! They liked my singing!!! They said yes. Mom!!!!" My mom stopped cooking and stared at me in shock and then started dancing around like some sort of model. "Johnny! My baby im so proud of you, my baby is going to have his dreams come true!!" As she said that I cringed, at her calling me baby. But I laughed because I was extreamly happy.
"John you should go tell the news to Nat. She said exitedly. I will!"

Soon after I ran back up stairs and grabbed my phone. And I facetimed Nat. I told her to hurry up because I had big news. She screamed in excitement! And said. "On my way!" I was so siked to tell her the amazing news!

- So im supper happy to release this new chapter of my new, and first book "Just Friends?" Tell me how well you liked it and feel free to leave any suggestions! Love you all sm - J ❤