Escape

It was all there one day, the ability to think, the ability to talk, I woke up with years of education already there. My name, how to fight, my knowledge of force, I knew it all. There was nothing else until I opened my eyes. The moment my life really began. It was exactly what I knew it would look like. I wasn't ready for the pain, the liquid stung my eyes, I was floating there. The light blue liquid surrounding me, different wires holding me up. The alarm was so loud I could hear it through the liquid.
"ca-17 is awake, I repeat ca-17 is awake!"
This is just great, I have to leave now. I thought really hard about what I knew about the force. My head started to hurt, I still wasn't sure how to do this. The glass shattered in front of me, the liquid poured out, and I fell to the floor, I was free. Well, free but naked, I grabbed a robe hanging there and wrapped myself with it. "Get the clone!" The squad of troops ran in, their blasters drawn, they were going to kill me, I knew that for certain. I had to go, so I did the smart thing. I jumped out the window.

The glass shattered, I fell, the drop was bigger than I expected it to be. I hit the ground hard, everything went fuzzy for a moment. I see my escape, a Jedi Starfighter just sitting there. I get up and run as the guards start to fire on me, somehow I don't get hit once and I make it to the ship. As I get in everything seems familiar, I know how to fly a ship. The guards get closer and I start the ship up, I hear the blast fire hit the ship. I get the ship off the ground and take off, heading towards space. It seems I'm clear... I spoke too soon they sent fighters after me. There are already coordinates in for the hyperdrive, I press it and get to lightspeed. I remember what it's like but it's really my first time and it's amazing. I'm drawn to looking at the stars pass, those streaks along the sky. It's all beautiful untill I come out of lightspeed and see the ground get closer, I can't pull up.