Intro

Y/N had been in the bar when four men came up to her. She wasn't drunk, just a little tipsy. She could feel herself getting drunk but she could form sentences. She actually knew the guys. Alexander, John, Hercules and Lafayette had sat next to Y/N, talking about something she wasn't into. She wasn't really listening, instead she just kept drinking. John had been the first to notice her and finally spoke. "Hey Y/N! How are you today?" His bright smiled filled her heart with love and joy. But she couldn't be with him, Because... She liked all of them. Now she never had been in a polyamory relationship, but she would like to give it a try. She was scared to ask them though. What would be their reaction? Would they judge her? Would they stop talking to her? Y/N's head was spinning and she couldn't move.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and she jumped a little. "You okay, mon amie?" Y/N heard the familiar accent and smiled. She didn't even noticed she haven't answers John's question. She nodded at the Lafayette and turned to the guys. "Hey guys! Haven't seen you guys in a while. How have you all been?" Alexander chucked at the girl. "We asked you first, Y/N" Y/N smiled and nodded, taking a sip from her glass. "I've been fine. Tired but fine. You four?" The boys chuckled and drank some of their drinks. Alexander winked at her and stood up. "I've been great actually. Washington made me his right hand man, so that's new." They heard some giggles from the guys in back of him. "Yeah yeah, show off. We've all been good Y/N. Don't worry" Hercules said in his kindest voice ever that made Y/N's heart skip a beat. She smiled as a red blush grew on her face. Most of it was because of the amount of alcohol she had drunk. "Y/N, Quelque chose ne va pas? You okay?" Lafayette asked, she couldn't take it. They all were so perfect! She nodded and pulled on John's shirt. Y/N was really drunk and fell on John. Luckily all four men caught her. She gasped as she felt cold water hit her face.

[-----------]
That was amazing!! I never wrote a Reader fanfic before. This is my first one. How did I do? :D