getting settled in ch1

Luna

[that is Luna btw and i'm not good at writing and stuff i just do it for fun and i enjoy it]

me and my mom just moved to a new neighborhood and it was nice and quiet i like it me and my mom were unpacking stuff from our car not very interesting ''i'm gonna go inside and get some water'' mom said ''okay i'm gonna keep unpacking stuff'' i replied i puled out a picture but set it down when i heard someone walking towards me. i turned around ''hey'' said a girl with poofy emo scene hair ''salutations'' i said with a smile ''i'm Alex'' she said and held out her hand for me to shake, I grabbed her hand and shook it gently kind of confused because no one has ever wanted to talk to me. Out of the corner of my eye i saw my mom look out of the window and smile. ''what school are you gonna go to?'' Alex asked ''the neighborhood high school. i have a question though is that the actual name of the school?'' ''yeah its kind of weird in my opinion.'' she replies ''i agree.''

ALEX

''i agree'' she giggles a bit ''hey can i get your number?'' i ask ''sure'' she says then pulls a fine line black sharpie from her pocket she writes her phone number on my hand in a really cool typewriter font looking thing ''how can you write like that?'' ''i'm in my room on the internet a lot so i get to write on myself all the time'' she laughed''oh well that's really cool'' I say ''thanks'' ''luna!!!!'' ''gotta go inside mom wants me'' ''bye'' ''cya'' her mom needs her so we say our goodbyes . i was so scared to go home so i went to my friend Shannon's house and she said i could stay with her I was so grateful to have friends like Shannon gosh i love my friends .

LUNA

My mom called for me, and when me and Alex were saying goodbye i noticed that all the color had drained from her face and there was fear in her eyes and i forgot to mention i am very observant but anyway back to Alex , she looked scared and helpless as she turned and walked a couple houses down and knocked on the door a girl with long purple hair [Shannon when she was 14] answer the door she went in i grabbed all the rest of the stuff including the photo and put it in my room i went to the kitchen and saw my mom with two glasses of water ''here'' she handed me the water ''thank you'' i lifted the glass to my lips and slowly swallowed the clear liquid ''why did you call for me mom?'' i shifted my weight onto one side of my body ''i need you to help me put some stuff away .'' she took our glasses and put them in the sink''yes sir'' i solute her and march to the stuff that needs to be put away

\\\\timeskip\\\\

I finally finished putting stuff away with mom so i went to work on my room i hung up my blue Christmas type lights put my radio on the floor in my corner and my bed in the corner in front of my bed there was a closet and beside my bed at the foot of it that's the door to get out

once i finished that i flopped down on my bed and read on wattpad for a few minutes before falling asleep i wake myself up by remembering about that picture that i found earlier i remember putting it under my pillow so i got it out from there and ...

once i finished that i flopped down on my bed and read on wattpad for a few minutes before falling asleep i wake myself up by remembering about that picture that i found earlier i remember putting it under my pillow so i got it out from there and looked at it it was me my mom my sister and some guy he had my lips and his hair color is the same as my original hair color i started tearing up at the picture my mom was hugging the guy and i was holding my sister we were in front of a forest with Christmas lights everywhere i stuffed the picture into my pillowcase so no one could find it i stormed into the kitchen where my mom was eating her cereal ''mom!'' i said full of sadness and anger ''what honey?'' she looked concerned ''you cant refuse to tell me who my father is now i want to know why he disappeared when Stella[sister] was born '' tears uncontrollably rolled of my face ''okay sit down '' i sat down across from her ''your dad was an amazing and handsome person he looked like an angel but one day i went out for a drink''she sighed i nodded my head slightly as a go ahead sign''he had sea green and blue eyes just like yours he had the same jet black hair and the same hea-rt''my mom started to choke on tears''but that one[10] drink(s) 

took it all away from me i was to drunk to realize what i was doing and i got pregnant with someone elses baby and he found out when she was 1 ''i ran to my mom crawled into her lap and cried into her chest . i cried myself to sleep on my moms lap

word count:878