Just a Quick Word

Hello there!! LOOOOONG time, no see! I've been off of this platform for roughly four years now, and I've slowly watched this story, along with a few others I have, progress into a pretty big success! I would have never expected any of my work to become this big. So right away, I want to thank each and every one of you who have taken the time to read, like, and comment on my content. It means so much more to me than many of you know. I'm glad that I can create enjoyable content for so many anime fans :)

     Secondly, I'd like to let you all know that I will FINALLY be continuing this story!! I am going to revise some of the chapters and remind myself what I had in mind for the story, and continue to update and write new chapters. The Attack on Titan fan base has continued to grow in the years that I have been a part of it and it warms my heart to see how big of a reaction this final season is getting. As someone who has kept up to date with the manga since finishing the first season in 2014, I am so proud to see how wonderfully MAPPA kept to Isayama's storytelling and drawing techniques, and I couldn't be more glad to watch it while it airs!

     I have also been working on my painting skills and am going to start making paintings of the characters, which will likely become cover photos for the upcoming chapters of this story. Once again, thank you all, and I look forward to working on this project during 2021!

     *Just a pic of my cat Dani in the sink to brighten your day*