Prolouge

August 13, New Forest, Hampshire, England, 1990

It was just a normal day in the forest when a family was driving in the road. The mom and dad had a baby girl named Yasmine. Then the family got out of the car. "Okay, Yasmine," said the dad. "Are you ready to see some animals?" Yasmine jumped up and down with a grin on her face while she was in her mom's arms. Dad grabbed his camera. "Okay, then let's go!" he said. They started to go deep into the woods while Dad was taking pictures of trees and other things that were part of nature. They lived in England. So they were British. But little did they know, a hungry bear was lurking around the forest looking for food. But they didn't notice.

Then as Mom was borrowing Dad's camera to take pictures, the bear jumped up at them and was trying to attack. Dad was swinging his fist at the bear. The bear dug its claws into Dad's chest. The bear then bit Mom's head off. Yasmine was crying at the sight of her parents bleeding to death. Then the bear heard the baby crying and grabbed her and went to the cave.

The bear looked ferocious to Yasmine, so she started to cry even louder. The bear fed her some honey and some mint leaves to make Yasmine feel better. Yasmine ate the food the bear gave to her. Ever since, Yasmine has been living with her bear cub brothers and sisters. For many many years, Yasmine has forgot about her parents and the forest is the only home she has ever known.