Prologue

A sigh escapes my pale pink lips as I approach the Phoenix Drop High. Becoming a freshman was interesting. Especially when your big brother is the leader of the Shadow Knights, Gene. I'm more of a geeky nerdy emo girl than a ruthless guy like my brother who takes dance lessons! Hah! But, I still have a dark side to me. But, here I am. Walking up to the stairs that lead up to the front of the school. I start to walk up the steps, not watching where I'm walking, and slam right into someone. I fall back, hitting the bottom of the staircase and landing on my elbows as support so my head doesn't collide with the sidewalk. My books and drawing pad fall out of my arms and crash to the ground, just like I did a few seconds ago, my art pad opening up and showing some of my drawings. A black haired, emo guy is standing in front of me. 'The one I bumped into...' I thought as we stare at each other for a moment, amazed that there is another emo person at this school. I carefully sit up after getting out of my daze, collecting all my books except for my art pad. The emo guy picks it up and flips through the pages a few times, admiring my drawings. I blush and stand up, dusting myself off. I fix my striped scarf that covers my mouth and my hair over my left eye before I clear my throat to get his attention. After a few more flips of the pages in the pad, he notices me and blushes. He looks away, flustered, handing me back my art pad after closing it. I study him with my (E/C) coloured eyes, making him get more flustered. A few moments later, my shoulder gets bumped hard by a guy with scratches on his face and Band-Aids covering some of them. I switch my gaze to him, noticing that him and the emo guy have the same hair colour, but different eyes. Emo's blue, the other guy's black like his hair. I lick my lips and sigh again, looking back at the emo guy. Or where he should have been. He suddenly disappeared without a trace, the other guy too. I huffed, getting annoyed easily, and stormed up the stairs to the school entrance. I'm not the only other half animal person! Score! I may have Gene as my brother, but I'm adopted. I'm actually a werewolf! Which is a person half wolf, half human! Like from Midnight! In the middle of my thoughts, the bell rings, making me jump. I quickly gather my books and drawing pad, heading into the school and to the office to get my schedule. The office ladies were nice, which I appreciate, and happily gave me my schedule of my classes. I have werewolf101 for my homeroom! Yes! I smile as I thank the ladies and walk out of the main office. I look down at my schedule to look which room its in. Apparently, I think its up stairs on the second floor. The first bell rings, signaling that you have two minutes left of the morning before its class time. I panic and search hall after hall. No sign of the classroom! I give up and sit against some lockers, putting my face in my hands in despair. 'What am I going to do now?!' I thought hopelessly as the last bell rings. Just then, I felt someone tap my shoulder...