-1-

"Hey!" Jade shreaked "What are you doing! Stop!"

"Relax Jade" Will replied" I'm just getting some paper from your binder."

"Relax?" She repeated" I need my paper!"

"I need it more. Miss Krackle will slam me if I don't have any today"

Miss Krackle was their cruel and hartless grammer teacher. The only thing she was pleased with was perfection.

Will and Miss Krackle did not have the best relationship in the school if you know what I mean. She hated him and took every chance she could to get him in trouble.

"Boys and girls, take out two sheets of paper for a pop quiz"Miss Krackle's eerie voice echoed through the classroom. The class groaned.

(this is what I imagine Jade would look like. Ain't she purrdy :3)

(And also Will, but with white eyes)

The bell rang.

'Finally' Jade thought.

School life for Jade was not her ideal place to be. She was rarely ever noticed by any one but Will.

Will and Jade liked each other but neither would ever admit it. Will was all wase looking out for her. But from the side lines of cores. He ran with the cool crowd and Jade was practicly a nobody.

Jade felt something touch her side pocket as she passed the cool kids. She went to her locker in a dark hallway and fond a note in her pocket. It read:

Dear Jade,

Meet me after school by your locker.

Your Friend,

Will.

"Oh Brother" She rolled her eyes.

You see they resently got in a fight and Jade was not very happy at him.

The end of school came and Jade waited... but no one came.

==========================

hey people 

thankyou so much for reading my book

it will most likely going to be a big

fale but oh well

bye