The end

Everyone in OM are happy with all the happenings.... Its the day officially Anika and gauri is going to become oberoies.... Anika and shivaey are in their own world without knowing that pinky is planning big behind their back.... And of course there is someone else not happy with the happenings... Omkara Singh oberoi...' How he let this happen?how can such a random that too like her become oberoi bahu... How can her name write in the Kula pathri... No way...'

His mind is revolving around so much things that he can't able to handle...he saw the girl he hated, he think so walking towards all dressed up for the pooja....

'oh god!I hate her...' He mumbled...

'omkara ji ,everyone is waiting for you...'

'this is not going to happen.... I never let this happen...'

'as your wish.... Do what you want... ' she turned and walk away with her head held high....

Is it hurt him.?somewhere in his heart he know he have little feelings for her.... Maybe not for her,but for his best friend chulbul...the one who trusted blindly.. He closed his eyes out of frustration and walked down for the sake of his family....

He saw shivay and Anika Bhabhi... They are so much in love....after all the hardships the love is blossom like a fresh dew between them.... Without his consent his eyes searched her unknowingly....

'where is she? Planning for any other drama....? He scratched his forehead...

He saw her behind the pillar talking over the phone.... Something is wrong.... He didn't understand anything.... But he saw she collapsed on the ground as a lifeless body.....

'gauri....' He called out loudly enough to shake the whole OM...

Everyone looked at gauri not knowing what happened to her.....

'gauri.... What happened?' Om asked to a crying gauri.... Who is not responding to any of his queries...

He saw she clutching her phone to her heart like a child.... Somewhere in his heart her tears pricking with its sharpness...

'gauri.... What happened why are you crying.?' Shivay bend down to her and tapped her shoulder ever gently..... She looked at him with all the purity.....

'meri maaa..... All I have is my mother....' She collapsed on to his chest.... Her cries thunder inside the OM....

'om, where is her mother? We need to go right now....' Shivay ordered...

'but shivay, pooja....'

'Mom, on some other day ....' He dismissed his mother's query...

He helped her to get up and walked towards the main door along with Anika....

All the way to hospital.,she is crying in anika's shoulder like a child....shivay is siting in the front seat in his own thoughts...

Its only 2days he knows her... But within the time span she get in to his heart just like a cold breeze.... She has everything he needs for his brother's life... The way she looks at the things around.... She has so much resemblances to Anika... When she called him badde bhayia he instantly felt her as his sister..... Just like priyanka ..... Why can't om see her inner beauty.... ? He came back from his thoughts when om halted the car infront of the hospital..... He saw gauri ran inside the hospital not bothering about her heavy jewelleries and dress...anika ran behind her....

'om..... ' shivay called his younger brother who are confused with his own feelings...

'lets talk later shivay....' Om dismissed his brother and walked towards the ICU.....

'doctor sab.... Meri maa....'

'gauri.... She was in very much in serious condition for last two days... We tried our best to save her.... But....' The doctor walked away mumbled a sorry....

She felt the world around her collapsing infront of her.... All this long she lived for her mother.... She wanted to scream her heart out..... It doesn't matter how much strong you pretend there was such situations shows your vulnerability....

'maaaaaa' she screamed her lungs out.....collapsing down the hospital floor.....

At this moment again she became an orphan.... There is no one she can call her family.... She looked at shivay, the one who give her immense love within in two days....

'gauri.... ' he hugged her to his heart the place where he reserved only for his siblings.....

' I have no one.....' She mumbled in her sobs....

'we are all your family....' Anika said keeping her hand to her shoulders and eyes to om....

She saw tears brimming at his eyes that is ready to fall down.... She walked upto him....

'om she needs you now..... ' he looked at his sister in law not knowing what he need to do next...

' you are the one need to do the last rituals.... Its your duty....'

He looked at her and to the daughter who lost her mother just moments ago.....

He want to hug her... Comfort her.... He want to say she is not alone..... A drop of tear fall down from his eyes....

She stand there looking at the fire.... Her mother is burning inside it.... Without giving birth to her she give her all the love.... But she can't able to give her back anything.... Everything she done for her mother is lost along with that fire..... She looked at omkara.... Her husband,that too accidentally....

She wiped her tears.... What's the need to cry now..... Gauri kumari sarma is strong....

'omakara ji.... Thank you for all the things.... You done my mother's last rituals thank u for that....' She joined her hands infront of him...

He just wants to hug her but no.....

'omkara ji.... I came Mumbai only for my mother...I wanted money then... To save my mother.... Now everything is over.... Maa gone....' She wiped the last tears fall down from her eyes .....

She take out the black thread from her neck....and extended towards him....

'i know you don't believe in this marriage.... I know you hate me.... Circumstances made us bind together.... You asked me to go away from your life.... I am going forever..... I wish we never meets again.... Bye omkara ji....' She kept the black thread near his feet.... And turned towards shivay...

The one who gave her brother's love that she never had....

'bhayia.... Let me go now.... Don't worry about me..... Gauri kumari sarma is strong..... Find someone better for your brother.... I want to see him happy... Thank u for loving me as your sister... I never had a siblings....' She hugged him and Anika....

'gauri..... What are you saying? Where are you going? You are oberoi bahu....'

'no Anika di..... I have no husband there then how can I be....? He doesn't care about what I am trying to say.... He has his own reasons.... I too have a heart wishing for success.... This time for once I need to win. plz Let me go.... I will remember you all...'

She said and hugged her for the last time...

'omkara ji, sometimes truth is not what you see ....' She said with a parting notes and walked away....

He stand there looking at her walking away.... Away from him.... He looked at her till his vision blurred.... He looked at the black thread she secured with all the purity... Take it in his hands and finally all the pent up frustrations came down with his tears.... He hold the mangalsutra to his heart for his life and finally collapsed on to the ground......