Daytime trouble

It was daytime as the children woke up and heading to school. Amaya, Conor and Greg were walking together. "So are you guys ready for school?"

"Yeah, today we're going to work on clay models today!"

"We're also going to work on architecture!" They arrive at their bus stop. Camren arrives a few minutes after. "Hey guys!"

"Hi Camren!"

"Hey!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, excited for school?"

"Yep."

"Definitely."

"Of course." The bus arrives and they get on. Conor and Camren sits in the same seat while Amaya and Greg sits together. The kids chat to each other until they arrive to school. When they did, they got off the bus and saw that everyone was playing around before school starts. The trio had arrived and Amaya spotted a ball. "Hey guys, let's play catch!"

"Cool!"

"Ok!" They starts playing catch until the bell rings. Everyone runs inside to their classes until everyone gasps at their classrooms. "Oh no!"

"Our classroom!"

"It's ruin!"

"Our classroom has been completely ran-sacked!"

"So was ours too!" The teacher walks in and sees the destruction of the school's classrooms.

"Looks like no school today class, I'll call the buses." He disappears up the stairs. All the children head outside to wait for the buses. The trio hangs out by the picnic tables. "This looks like the work of a nighttime villain."

"Definitely."

"You got that right."

"And we'll find out who tonight! Pj masks were on our way!" Amaya and Greg join in as they fist bump.

"Into the night to save the day!"

🌕Nighttime🌕
----------------------------------------------

"Ok guys we need to find out who ran-sacked the school!"

"Then let's go back and look for clues!"

"Then to the Owl Glider!" Owlette swipes the Pj picture player and hits the Owl icon. They get on the elevator, and go up to the her level. The superheroes hop into the mechanical owl and buckle up. The owl girl swipes the energizer and they launch out of HQ. The vehicle flies through the air as they head to the school.

They soon arrive and land outside of the education building. They hop out and walk into the school. "Ok, time to check for clues." They enter the first classroom.

"You got it, Owl Eyes." Owlette hovers over the classroom and looks for clues.

"What do you see Owlette?"

"Nothing yet... Go look around...." The two boys nod and look around the school for clues.

"Whoever did this made a wreck of this place..."

"Absolutely. But after we stop the villain who did this, we can clean up the school!"

"Ye- Wait.... I think I hear something.... Super Cat Ears!" Catboy hears evil laughter and a machinery.

"What is it?"

"It's coming from outside!" They bolt out of the school and in front of them they see Romeo, Robot and his lab. Owlette runs out too, without noticing Romeo. "Guys! I found clues and it's Romeo!" She sees them looking foward and looks to see the same thing. "Ohhhh..."

"Yeah..."

"Time to stop him." Romeo drives off, not noticing the heros. They run out of the school and hop into the Owl Glider. The flying vehicle takes off and chases after the villain.