Story of the middle school drama

I was short and small very small with a high pitched voice when I talked. That didn't help my case very well. In 6th grade we were suppose to go straight to the auditorium. I didn't until I was 30 minutes late. Beginning school wasn't tough. Finding a group of people to hang out with the rest of school was. I found a group that could be considered cool and funny. At the auditorium me and a couple of guys we trying to figure who was cute and cool and who to avoid. I saw a girl and was about to choke when I saw her. She was really pretty. Later into the year her name turned out to be Monica Marr. When I told my friend Zack who was already talking to a girl named Talyor laughed and said "you like her?" And made a couple of jokes how because I was short and she was too. After a couple of weeks I talked to her during social studies and asked her if she would be my partner during an expirement because hers and my friends already had partners. I did the work while she did the writing when it was over I lft and just tried to be as shy towards her as possible. After a month I talked to her again at her locker she was rigging it. I asked if she needed help and rigged it. She had to goto msth and I had to be at science so I left. After a week I started hanging out with 4 7th graders Matt Josh Tyler and Alex. After we came back from the gas station on our bikes we saw Monica and when I did I tried to look as badass as posible and then yelled. "Hey Monica!". She stared back and yelled "Hey Aaron" and we rode bikes toward Kylers. I had a pretty bad temper. One day on the ride home Jada a girl on my bus smacked Kylers on the back of the head ane he started to cry I told everyone at school. He told me he wanted to fight. Kyler was only 2 inches taller then me so when he samacked me I started throwing punches. In the end a security guard sent us down to ISS. Kk thanks for reading ill write more just I ned eedback and ideas should aaron get with monica? And should more people be mentioned? Feedback would be great.