0.1

》Adison《

Today was the day. The day I started as a senior. The only thing is I'm dreading it. Don't get me wrong, last year of school and then never show your face again. And it's not even about school that I'm dreading. Nor is it 'I'm the new kid.' I'm dreading it because of what happened last year. But not worry about that. Let's worry about how I'm gonna dress.

Not too slutty, nor too nerdy. Wearing some skinny jeans that are not ripped will do for the pants. Now a shirt, hmm maybe a floral design? Nahh too last summer. Ah! What about my favorite loose shirt, the shirt was plain red but not like firetruck red but a seductive red. And some....sandals, will do.

Walking to the bus is dramatically awful. It could rain and puddles would be everywhere and a car could splash you with the puddle! Or in my case you see open condoms on the ground or on mailboxes. Yes you read that corectly. Where I live we have so many prostitutes. Eh they tried hooking me up, really nice girls I tell ya.
As I walk to the bus stop I see a new kid? Or at least this is the first time in four years I've seen anyone at my bus stop. I'd walk over and stand in the same spot I always stand at. Just right at the dry spot on the barrier so I can sit my lazy ass down.

The kid turns to me and says, "Hello, I'm Adym." I turn my head and reply, "Noice name dude, Adison." He smiles and looks back at his phone. I get a good minute to look at his features before the bus arrives. Sharp jaw line, mole on his cheek and pinkish/purple hair.

The bus pulls up and the nice bus driver slams the door open, "I'm sad that my only favorite child will be leaving her bus stop." Said Jeff, the bus driver. Jeff was laid back if he liked you. He is only nice to me because I bring him Starbucks on Fridays. "New kid? What a shocker." Jeff says polity with some humor.  "Yeah..haha" Adym rubs the back of his neck, nervously of course. I sat in the same seat I sat it for the past 1,200 days of school. Yes I calculated all four years of riding this bus. The seat was the perfect seat. The second seat behind Jeff. Adym the "New Kid" sat across from me. The next bus stop was the worse due to the strong smell of weed and hair gel. Corbin climbed onto the bus and smacked my forehead like he did everyday. It was our ritual, he slaps me in the forehead and I trip him. Adym watched everyone get on and say hello or damn daddy to him. Quote on quote the females called him daddy. I just sat there waiting for the last stop, my favorite stop. The girl who gets on the bus from that stop is Maddie. She is the reason I dread this year. And you are about to see why.

"WHATS UP MOTHER FUCKERS?" Maddie yelled as she stood on the bus. Adym looked up in disappointment and back down to his phone. Hmph good job kid. "Oh and Adison, how is the baby?" Maddie said quite loud. "FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME IM NOT PREGNANT." I screamed at her. You see Maddie created a rumor that I got pregnant by Corbin. She only started it because she was jealous of the friendship Corbin and I had. Everyone got quiet and even Adym threw his head up. Maddie looked at me in anger,"Corbin, tell your slut to stop lying to the people." Corbin said nothing. What a dick. "Why don't you just sit down and leave her alone." Someone said to Maddie. "Excuse. Me?" Maddie looked over at Adym who was standing up. "Oh god can you just sit down with your pathetic ass, Maddie?" I said already gaining a head ache and it's not even 8:30 yet. Maddie sat down in the back and the bus grew louder as we reached the school.

Everyone exit the bus while I just sat there waiting for everyone to get off. "Can you show me around? Please?" Adym asked politely. "Uhm yea sure." I got up and grabbed my stuff. We walked around campus and I showed him where everything was. We had 3 out of 5 classes together which was fun.

"So about earlier.." Adym started. "What about?" I said knowing the upcoming topic.

"Why did she say you were pregnant or whatever?" He asked. "She was jealous of mine and Corbin's friendship last year and well at a party over the summer me and Corbin hooked up?" I said not even believing the facts I spilled out.

"Oh." Was all he said. Just 'oh' I sat in the football field with him.

The bells rung and student were leaving the schools not ready to come back in the morning.