d e t a i l s

some of you may be wondering, how do I get into the hall of fame? we'll list a few reasons why some get chosen while others don't and then how you can get in. read it. some of these rules apply to the seasons too.

why they are in:
a. they wrote some very good content
b. they participated in TheGiggleAwards in any season
c. they deserved more recognition then already given
d. awesome books in general

how to get in:
a. join a season!
b. have an original plot, good description, grammar, character development
c. keep everything realistic to some point, if you're book is Fantasy, don't make it cringingly fake.
d. a balanced flow, no wasted chapters, engaging for readers

what to not do:
a. beg. please don't beg or ask us to get in, you will be asked to check this page out. it's not cool, don't ask! this is chosen by us only.
b. argue, if you got the honour of getting in, don't be like 'I don't want to have my story here, I want it in...' bro, you'll be removed instead.
c. brag.
d. try to get close with the judges to sweet talk them into getting you in, only one person operates this account, get past me first.
e. copy this idea for your awards. I will hunt you down. not really but you will be accounted for 'plot stealing' stop it now. if we're friends, I will still report you.
f. this is not related to this book but, I will not advertise your awards here or allow advertising. these awards runs by professionalism and will remain on that road, no sponsors of affiliates needed, sorry.