Ignorance Is Bliss?

- Juvias POV -

I Juvia Lockser decided that I will be ignoring Gray-Sama today.

If Gray-Sama really doesn't like Juvia in the way Juvia likes him then, Juvia can show him that she too can avoid him the way he tries to avoid her.

Gray-Sama can't say he doesn't know Juvia's feelings towards him, I mean come on the whole guild knows how Juvia feels about him.

__________________________

I woke up bright and early today, making my way to the bathroom I brush my teeth and take a shower.

After breakfast I make my way to my bedroom to change my clothes today I decided to wear something different, the weather is getting hotter after all.

I put on a grey tank top, black jeans and black pair of flats, keeping my hair out with natural waves.

Anyway today is the day I'll be ignoring Gray-Sama just to see if it affects him in anyway, I won't lie this wasn't my plan it was Mira and Cana's.

Flashback - Conversation With Mira and Cana Yesterday

"Mira, what is Juvia suppose to do?"

"Juvia what's wrong?"

"Juvia thinks Gray-Sama doesn't like her as much as she likes him" Juvia lays her head on the bar table, covering her face with her arms.

Mira looks at Juvias miserable self, then transfers her gaze to Gray who is fighting with Natsu like always.

"Aww Juvia I'm sure it isn't like that, maybe he doesn't know his feelings for you?" Mira strokes Juvia's hair, trying to comfort the poor girl.

Juvias head peers up from her arms, "You think so Mira?" Juvia looks up with hope in her eyes.

"You know what I think Juvia, you should ignore him for a day and see his reaction" Cana spoke up from two seats across from Juvia.

"Omg yes" Mira squealed.

"If he really doesn't like you, then you ignoring him won't affect him" Cana spoke again.

"Yeah and if he does like you, you ignoring him will affect him in some way or another" Mira added.

Juvia looked from Cana to Mira, trying to comprehend what they were saying.

"No, no, no Juvia thinks this will not work on Gray-Sama, Gray-Sama just doesn't like Juvia" Juvia stated with her hands covering her face.

"Juvia come on just try it, it won't hurt to try right?" Cana stated taking a chug of her beer.

"Yeaah Juvia, and when he finally confesses to you green light for the Gruvia ship" Mira squealed again, hugging the plate she was cleaning against her chest, staring off to dreamland.

"I, ugh I...fine Juvia will ignore Gray-Sama for a day" Juvia uncovered her face taking a quick look at Gray who was now trying to freeze Natsu's butt.

Flashback Over -

- Normal POV -

Juvia made her way to the guild with a smile on her face, "Come on Juvia you can do this!" she told her self.