1

A/N: hi so this is another story and stuff by me. Welcome to some grand boyf riends well on with the story. I hope you enjoy

3rd:
Well to start this story off, the squip thing is over and currently one of our characters Jeremy heere is being all depressed after a pretty anticlimactic breakup between him and Christine. He'd been wallowing in his room for like three days with a lack of showering and eating. His dad finally went up to his room to try and get him out. "Son you've been in there for a while you need to come outside" all he got in return was a half hearted grunt. "Jeremy you can't stay in there forever" "watch me" "Jeremy Heere get your butt out of your room now" Jeremy lazily picked himself up and walked to the living room where his dad now was. "What do you want I was busy wallowing in my own self loathing" "Jeremy you need to go outside, make some friends" "I tried that and look where it got me" "we'll do something, maybe go get a job. There's a flower shop just down the road" "I can't do it" "why. What excuse do you have" "I uh I have a flower allergy" "out of your seventeen years on this planet not once have you come up with a flower allergy or any plant for that matter." Jeremy stood there trying to come up with another excuse when his dad said "tomorrow you're going for an interview and that's final" "uuuggghhhhh fine" Jeremy moped back to his room so he could mentally prepare himself for tomorrow.
/timeskip /
Jeremy: maybe if I just hide under my covers I won't have to go. *knock knock* "cmon jere gotta get up or you're gonna be late." Shit. Well might as well. I get up shower, get dressed,and get breakfast. "Don't you just look ready for a job" "ha real funny dad" he noticed that I was wearing my space cat t-shirt and jeans. I leave the house and start the parilluos journey down the street. I make it to the shop 'Mushnik and Son'. They said they were hiring after the owner and son just dissapeared (ayy a not so subtle reference) well in we go. There was short girl with bright red hair and glasses. "Hi I'm Jeremy I'm here to apply for the job" "you're hired" "but don't I have to do like interview or something" "listen I've been working this shop by my self for months and I just can't do alone. All you have to do is say hello my name is. And ask what brings them here" "o-ok when do I start" "now would be great by the way my names Catherine and we'll have you a name tag soon, I'll be in the back good luck" "thanks?"

A/N: well how was that. First chapter and we're off to a grand start. Wel boi