n o t e

To the old readers who stopped at the latest chapter or anywhere, I sincerely apologize.

As you can see, I've unpublished all the chapters of this book because I've decided to revamp. It means that I will be changing and adding different diary entries. If you're wondering why, it's because I'm having a writer's block. If I continue the old ones, I'm pretty sure it'd take quite some time to update.

I reread the diary entries and realized that the others made no sense and there are also a lot of unnecessary chapters. Because of those, I've been having a hard time on thinking on what should happen next. It took me months before I could update and I don't want that to happen anymore. Which is why I'm doing this!

Warning! I will be writing whatever comes into my mind so there will be no definite plot. There will be moments wherein things get awkward, funny, serious and extremely random.

That's all. Thank you, everyone!

•••••
Update

I will do my best to publish chapters fast. But I won't be making promises because I have other books that I need to write as well and I have so little available time in my hectic schedule. So I hope the others would understand that. Thank you.