1

"You are mine." He said possessive.

I bow my head. He won. He did really. The collar. The scars, mental and physical. It proved I was his.

"Come my little Robin," he wrapped his armored arm around my waist, "I want them to know."

Even though the two toned mask covered his face, I could read that he was smiling proud and smug. I leaned submissive into his hard chest. I was his.

We walked out of the bedroom, towards the front door. My Master (A/n: I can't believe I just wrote that...) threw open the door and smugly looked at the group in front of us. We walked over to them, a few yards between.

"How nice of you to join us. Isn't it, Love?" He directed the last bit to me. I shyly nodded and leaned more into his sculptured chest. The armor pieces protected me and my Master as arrows were angrily shot at us.

Batman-atleast i think that's his name-marched forward and pulled out a Bat-a-rang. Master smiled more and spoke," now, you wouldn't want to hurt Robin. Would you?"

Batman twitched and replaced the bat-a-rang with words, "Slade," he spat out my Master's name like bile," I want him back, now."

I looked up at my Master. He seemed to think, but I knew better.

"No."

Batman-I really hope that's his name-growled and gave Master a batglare. Master looked down at me and demanded softly, only for me to hear. "Go back inside the base and wait for me."

I looked at Master, annoyance filling to the brim in my eyes. He realized and rolled his eyes, "you can play with them later, they need to be subdued first."

Content, I walked out of Master's grip and started to swiftly walk back. As I did, a small amount of pressure was applied to my arm. I stopped walking and moved away. The pressure left.

'Weird.' I thought to myself. I continued to walk back and arrived at the door. I pushed it open, the hinges creaking in protest. My footsteps echoed and mixed with the sound off fighting. Master's bots smoothly glided out the door, ready to battle.

A voice above the rest called out, yelling my name, "ROBIN!" I turned my head and there I saw, but a few feet away from me, Superman-I think that's his name. He floated off the ground but landed when he got close enough. Behind him, the steel door slammed shut and darkness consumed us. I narrowed my eyes. His bulky blue figure stood out from the dark enclosure.

Superman spoke with sadness, "Robin," he started off. "come with me. We can save you, take you away from Slade."

I bristled and took on a defensive stance. "There is nothing to save me from."

He furrowed his brows-from what I could tell-and held out his hand, slowly as to not startle me. "Robin, Slade did something to you, didn't he?"

I raised my fist and glared. The overhead lights flickered on, finally. Superman took steps closer and I took the same amount back. Soon, I collided with the rocky wall and Superman was not too far from me. His face held a sad expression and he spoke loudly.

"I'm sorry, Robin. NOW!" I furrowed brows in confusion.

Two figures appeared next to his body and their eyes glowed a bright green. My vision turned dark and memories cane flooding back.

----
Hey Guys! I hope you liked the first chapter of D and G (Defeated And Gained). I had no idea what I was thinking when I wrote this...anyways, I am entering this in the Wattys 2017 so wish me luck!

-KA