Chapter 1 - The Roadblocks

Hey dear readers... apologies if I have taken a very long time posting this chapter. It's just that I got busy since I'm still adjusting to the corporate world. I hope everyone will understand me, anyways... Ms. A is back!!!

Also... apologies for the cover. I haven't got the chance to make it. I'll do so when I already have time. Advance Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

~-~

Ang Nakaraan.

Violet: I will do my best to rescue Lady Mary, Your Highness.

I really mean it Queen Vivian. I will rescue that servant of yours.

At the side of the traitors, I knew that they will start panicking since someone is being captured. Now that captured one is been taking care off by the authority. The only way to intercept the authority is to kill that captured person. But now that the captured person is not spotted elsewhere and is been secretly under the protection of the authority. You have to come up with a plan to make that captive member out of her shelter. But, I won't let that happened not until I get the whole lists. I'm not stupid enough to capture just one master... instead of capturing just the head. I'm going to capture the body!!! Also, I won't forget the feet!!! I will destroy your faction limb by limb!!!

One of that...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YOU!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.