Introduction

Isis' P.O.V.

Once upon a time long ago... well more like 15 years ago give or take there was a time when wolves and cougars had once lived in harmony and they were friends. But the leader of the cougars named Roland asked my parents Aurora and Florian if he could lead both wolves and cougars but my parents turned him away.

The very next day they had four wolf pups named Isis, Astrid, Rosalie, and Twila (yeah that's right I have three amazing sisters! I'm so lucky! Yay!) but when Roland returned the next day to ask if he could lead the wolves and cougars my parents denied him once again. Roland threatened that he would destroy every single wolf that got in his way maybe even us.

The next two days passed as my sisters and I were play fighting when our father told us to get inside of our cave then of course I knew that our greatest threat had returned; the cougars. The cougars and Roland were making their way towards the wolf territory where a war between the ferocious cougars and wolves was about to begin. Friends turned into foes, lovers turned against each other, the war was bloody and yet very gruesome.

I was afraid that my parents were going to be killed in that war honestly I did not know what to think but as I worried for my parents and my pack, I saw a little cougar cub named Cerise who was right outside my cave. Astrid being the less mature one decided to go play with her. Cerise told Astrid that she was on the wolves' side and not the cougars even though Rosalie did not trust Cerise to be friends with OUR younger sister and if something did happen to her, I wouldn't live with myself. Not even for one second.

But then a female cougar named Sheila came out of nowhere and attacked Astrid but luckily my parents: Florian and Aurora jumped into action saving Astrid. Sheila and her daughter roamed the woods when they met Roland. Soon enough the two cougars fell in love and became mates.

After finding out that Cerise was Sheila's and Roland's daughter, Astrid was heartbroken (word of advice little sister: never trust a cougar you never know what they're capable of).

The next few years passed and our mother was training me and my sisters to be fighters when we were suddenly informed that cougars were coming back so we took cover in the cave since we were still not as trained as our mother and father were. After the little fight ended my father was injured, his forehead was bleeding as well as his paw so we took him to see Thalia our healer and grandmother.

Thalia healed my father and we were grateful ever since; my grandmother was one of the best grandmothers that had ever existed on this planet. Every year when there's a full moon, my family and I along with other wolves in my pack in fact some say that at midnight at the light of the full moon, they would mate with each other and try to produce pups.