i n t r o d u c t i o n

Aha, yes. A new book.

As many of you know, I fell away from Wattpad as well as the Hetalia fandom, which caused me to be inactive, but uh-

I'm back?

Yeah.

So, this is my idea of how to start it up again. This will be a fictional story based on two characters that are already dear to me. One belongs to my very good friend Liz, who perhaps in the future might help me in writing this story.

The plotline will revolve around two main characters, Fritz Svager and Toni Marx. I hope you grow to love these boys as much as Liz and I already do. I will try my best to actively publish new chapters. Most of the plotline has already been written, so bare that in mind as hope that I wont lose inspirations.

Okay, one last thing before I close this chapter. This book will contain many triggers. Toni and Fritz both have had many struggles in their lives and have several personal problems that they will work through in a healthy, developing relationship. Please be patient with them, they both are very special to Liz and I and are sweet, good boys.

Some of the triggers are, and not limited to-

- physical, sexual, + substance abuse
- self harm
- depression
- smut
- death

and so on.

So, I digress. Read this book at your own risk, and I hope you appreciate my babies. There will be just as much fluff as there is angst.

So, all in all,

Enjoy!