Note

Okay, so I don't want to waste everyone's time with a long note that close to nobody cares about, so I'll try to make this fast.

I wrote this Jack frost fanfic, Sweet frostbite (https://www.wattpad.com/story/25549405-sweet-frostbite-jack-frost-x-reader) a while ago. I started it when I was fifteen, and although I didn't upload the last few chapters until maybe a year ago, I was done with it a year or two after I started.

I posted the story here on wattpad and on Quotev, and although it's died down over there, you guys are still eating it up here. Like, I get comments on that story almost daily and I think it's insane how much you guys like it! I'm really grateful for that by the way! I try my best to read all of them, and when I do, they make me smile ^w^

But here's the thing- In my opinion, the story was poorly written and I rushed through it at the end, and I think that kinda sucks. I feel like I let down everyone who read it, because in the end, I basically said "lol yup okay everything is chill this is done," instead of giving a legitimate ending. A lot of you didn't seem to mind the ending, but I guess I'm just way harder on myself. I DID have a lot of people asking for a part two though, so maybe this will go a little farther and be a part two too?? I don't know, but I'll figure it out. 

SO I'm rewriting it now that I have a bit more writing experience and I won't rush myself to get chapters out. I probably won't be updating it regularly at all, but if you're impatient, you can read the original. The plot is going to stay basically the same until the last few chapters + I'll fill in some holes that were left in the original.

 I hope that wasn't too long, and if you didn't even read this far, I understand. I hope you like this and I hope it's even more enjoyable than the original!

By the way, just doing some self-advertising here: I'm pretty active on AO3 if anyone's interested. my user is star_kid