Chapter One: 2 people + Las Vegas & Alcohol, what could go wrong?

Today was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. Today was supposed to be my dream day, my perfect day, the day everything goes perfectly fine for me, today, I was supposed to marry a wonderful man, I was supposed to have my moment, I was supposed for once in my life be the center of attention, but nothing of that happened, today is not the happiest day of my life, I am not married to the most wonderful man in the world, I did had my moment, and like always, I was the center of attention for the wrong reasons. Like any other day in my life, today wasn't my day, this day was a fiasco, yet, will be one of the days I'll remember the most, and as I said before, not for the right reasons.

I'll tell you what ruined my perfect day. I arrived to the church, but I arrived a few minutes early, the guest were still been sited, and nobody is supposed to see the bride until the moment of her entrance, so I was taken to the Pastor's office. I stood in the office for minutes, almost an hour, when I ask my maid of honor, what was taking so long, she tells me that they can't find the groom, I believe it is normal for the bride to be late, but the groom? Something wasn't right, I could feel it. I was about to exit the office and go search for my future husband, when I hear a banging sound coming from the other office. I truly tried to not think the worst, to believe that he was running late. I didn't wanted to believe that destiny screw me up again, but when I open the door and find myself with that horrible scene, I knew it, I am not destine to be happy, I am not destined to be loved. When I saw my fiancee and my sister having sex on the co-Pastor's desk, I knew that Rick and I, we weren't meant to be, that once again, I had chosen incorrectly.

At the moment, I didn't shout and I didn't cry, I showed my face in front of all the guests at the church, gave them the bad news, sent them to enjoy the reception, told my parents, friends and anyone who truly cared that I needed to be alone for a few that I was going to deal with this later, and took a bus to the nearest bar in the city, so here I am, getting drunk in my wedding dress, no tears? Trust me, I have been through so much in life, they are no tears left in me, or maybe I should drink more water and less tequila, besides, I don't want to feel sad, I just want to forget about my crappy day, forget about the whole drama, which I'll have to deal with in the morning, and just get drunk, forget that I was supposed to get married, forget the humiliation my sister and ex-fiancee put me through, just forget about everything and celebrate that I'll be living a sad, lonely, pathetic life from now on.

"Apparently, I am not the only one who didn't got married today" a man says as he sits down next to me, I look at him, but I am drunk, so I don't have a clear image of him, I just know he is  tall and he is in a expensive tux "Your perfect day didn't go as planned?" I ask "No" he simply answers and drinks his shot "Well, welcome to having a crappy day club, in which everyday is a crappy day" I say and he laughs "Thank you, I am honored to be part of such a honorable club" he says and I nod "Bartender, two more shots here, please, I need to formally welcome my friend here to my club" I say "So what happened?" He asks "Cheating fiancee" I answer "You?" I ask back as the bartender places the shots in front of us "Same" he answers "What happened to the people who believe in been loyal?" I ask as I grab my shot "Apparently, loyalty is not in, anymore" he says "Well, for cheating fiancée, for this crappy day, and the ones to come, cheers" I say "Cheers" he says and we drink our shot.

"You know, of anything I could have in life, if I could do anything in life, that would be getting married, I really wanted to get married today" I say as I place my glass down "Bartender, can I use the phone? I need to get someone to picked me up and pay the bill" I say "I got it" the man says "Isn't bad enough to that you paid for a wedding that is not going to happen, for you to pay my drinking tab?" I ask "I didn't pay for the wedding, her father did, and is okay, club members must help each other" he says "Thank you" I say "Still, I have to call someone to pick me up" I add as I stand "Not yet, I have a proposition for you" he says and I look at him "I don't know if it is the alcohol, but let's get married" he says "I don't know if you realize it, but a man, a woman, alcohol, and Las Vegas is never a good combination, it is something we will regret it in the morning" I say "We have been through a hell of a life, we both deserve some happiness, we need to stop having crappy days, we need to start having some happiness, and who is better to give us that happiness to each other, none other than us? Us, who have been through the most miserable things life can throw at us, and from my behalf, I will not regret anything in the morning, besides we are club, we need to help each other" he says and I nod "You are right, we deserve to be happy, to stop having crappy days, so let's get married and bring joy to each other" I say "Let's go" he says as he grabs my hand and we exit the bar.