1

I was inspired by Yuri on ice and My Girlfriend's Boyfriend when i thought of this story. Yes please check em out. Just a warning both show BL (like yas)  and My Girlfriend's Boyfriend isnt an anime but a chinese drama about a weeb (like me) who has a hopeless crush on a goddess like girl and accidentally made a robot of her but had her made as a boy instead of a girl. Yes. Also Yuri on Ice is like awesome af so you MUST check it out. Im planning to do a fanfic on it so yas.

Anyways here is another Navia to you all ;D

How did this happen? No what exactly happened?

"Gray sama! I hate you!" I cry and open a bottle of alcohol.

I stare at it and take a sip. "Ugh!" I cry and drink the whole bottle. I smile now i feel better."You dare reject me!" I shout at my Gray doll "i dont think so mister!"

I turn on my laptop and went into social media and see Grays picture.

"You think youll ever get me back?! You may look hot with the juicy abs but  good bye boy!"

"Desperate for a boyfriend? Well this is the best app for you! Buy this app and create your very own dream boyfriend!" An ad pop up

I frown and smirk. "Lets see how much this app is" the numbers are blurry.

I buy the app and begin to customized my boyfriend. "Name?"

Gray sama!

"Buy his clothes? What even is this! Gray sama doesnt even wear clothes"

I begin to buy his clothes "Aha Im going to make you beautiful" i sing and keep clicking and buying.

I hear a knock at my door and i open. "Who the hell are you?" I ask.

"Natsu Dragneel!"

"Who?"

"Ah I ran- Im the robot you order"

"You said youre....what?" I ask

"Natsu Dragneel"

"But I specifically ordered a Gray fullbuster. You look nothing like him! You even got your names wrong!"

"You did Pay for me. No refunds" he say grinning "Im in your care. Master!"

"And im his sidekick! Happy!" And a blue cat walk out.

My eyes sparkle "Now this I can understand!" I grab the cat. "How adorable!"

"Master as I am brand new please feed me."

I frown "u-uh you...what do you eat?"

"I eat human food"

"Arent you a robot?"

"Yes But I am the highest tech Robot!"

"Theres food in the fridge" i say and he ran straight to the kitchen.

I check my phone again and begin to cry.

"This cant be true! I can't! Im- Im broke!" I glare at Natsu. My entire savings wasted on him.

I want to kick him out but can I? Hes all my money.

Ah ha! I can make use of him!

"If you wanna stay you have to make money!" I tell him and he smile.

"Dont worry Im work- Theres a system that already did some things that this and that so yeah...uh...I have a job already"

I frown "You seem unsure. Like youre confused!"