prologue - night life

prologue 

      2021

          Rosalyn's eyes were red, a dark color that made her eyes look glassy and bright. Lifting her hand slowly, she took a drag of the blunt in between her fingers and blew the smoke out through her nose slowly. She was always reprimanded for doing so, seeing as she liked to show off. Her ego had grew in size since the recognition. Since the fame. It consumed her, something she promised she would never let happen. She took another hit, her hazel eyes scanning the area around her. She never thought she'd be surrounded by items of such worth. 

          The creamy off white walls screamed at who ever entered that they would never be able to afford such a home. Expensive pieces of art hung from the walls elegantly. Staircases made of glass, so beautiful it made people stop and stare when entering. Her eyes shined with mischief, blood red lips stretching into a smirk. "Michael! Where are you?" Her voice bounced off the walls with no answer in return. She laughed like she was a little girl, light and long. Rosalyn moved from her place on the couch and leaned against the large glass wall that overlooked the city of Atlanta. 

          Her heels made crunching noises and she looked down to see needles and syringes. She never wanted it to be this way but eventually she lost herself to that Satan named fame. Her eyes watered in anger. She was angry because the man she loved was no where to be found when she needed him the most. She was livid because her "friends" were no where near who she thought of them to be. She was hurt because she let herself be this person, let herself transform into someone she had never seen before. Someone she hated. 

          She began to trace the sleeve of tattoos on her right arm and sighed. The headlines were bound to be full of her name even more so because of what she was about to do. It was going to be everywhere. "Tragic" is what they'd call it. Rosalyn's mind was already made up, this is what she wanted. She inhaled a deep breath of air and stepped away from the glass wall and flung herself off 43rd floor of the Stargated hotel. Headlines were sure to surprise people.

___________________________________________________________

A NEWWW STORYYY !!