Prolouge

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

After a falling asleep peacefully I then kept hearing faint yelling in the distant, till it got louder and louder and then. " [l/n]-san! Wake up!" said a males voice I then shot up and then fell backwards in the chair I suddenly fell asleep in. "Kyaaaah!" I yelled when I fell back "[l/n]-san are you okay?" said the voice with a hand stretched out to me. I then looked up to see a man with black hair, gold eyes, and wearing a single earring on his right ear frowning at me. "Yashamura-san?" I asked questionably looking at him. 'Wait! What, why am I suddenly in a office building? And wait isn't that Yashimura-san from that anime I watched before bed?!' I yelled in my head. While taking his hand and dusting my self off, and I am so happy that I'm wearing jeans instead of a skirt or else that would be embarrassing.

"You fell asleep in the office again. [l/n]-san, you work too hard composing on those songs for 'Killer Kings' and this is how you end up. I worry sometimes if you need to have a day off." Yashamura-san said while putting a hand on his forehead, and shaking his head. "Well, sorry to worry you, but I'm fine. Is there something that you need?" I asked awkwardly, while rubbing the back of my head while screaming 'How did I end up in B-project all of a sudden?!'. "Ah, yes the president wanted me to tell you that your now composing for a different idol group. Which is b-pro. and from now on your becoming their new composer instead of 'Killer Kings'. So head to the rehearsal room for b-pro. to see their new composer." He said with a smile, I then asked "What about 'Killer Kings'? Who would be their new composer?" I asked with concern, even though this all came so sudden. "Oh, them they'll get a new one we already told them the disappointing news." Yashamura said with a frown ",Now don't be late." He said before leaving.

I then looked at myself "What just happened, and how did I end up here?" I murmmerd to myself 'I know I can compose, but I just don't have the confidence. But I must focus on how I wounded up here' I thought over and over again. Till it was time for me to head over to the rhersal studio to watch their performance, and there was a girl already there. With her hair in a high ponytail and sherbet eyes, I then new it was Serinuma Tsubasa.